Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2kts

My friend and I took one serving before our workout yesterday. It was our first time so we just took one. I never got that flushed feeling but did get a good pump that seemed to last quite awhile. I am in pct now so I can use all the help I can get. I also took 4 gear capsules before the workout. My friend looked like he got a sunburn and got a great pump. He started feeling it within a few minutes. I will take two servings today to see if I get a more/better reaction. I never have taken a preworkout supp so I have nothing to compare it to. I will update after today's back work out.

ok, today I took a scoop and a half about 30 mins before heading to the gym. Got a bit of the flushed feeling but not too much. Had a decent back workout pump was good. My heart seemed to race a bit, I didn't notice until my friend mentioned (he is taking it too)it so no biggie. The NTKTS seems to make my pump stay longer. I am typing this now 30 mins past my workout and I feel like I just did a set. I am still sweating as well. Not sure if I am much for this type of product since I never have taken a preworkout type stim like this before. I will continue to run it and I am sure I will appreciate its effects. Legs tomorrow so I might try and take it an hour before so I am in full swing by the time I get under the bar.

Ya it's great stuff, done 2 and 3 servings, and get ichy, heat, and redness, and feel almost like pumped, before I start my workout1 Love the stuff1 YOu get some weird looks because of being red, but its deff worth it! I personaly love when I feel hot, I know it's workin!
Tammi- did you get any of the 'reactions' (ichy, redness, hot) , lol.

I took 2 and a half scoops and I couldn't stop fidgeting on the car ride to the gym. It felt like there were needles being poked all over my body. The energy is really great and long lasting.

Ya it's great stuff, done 2 and 3 servings, and get ichy, heat, and redness, and feel almost like pumped, before I start my workout1 Love the stuff1 YOu get some weird looks because of being red, but its deff worth it! I personaly love when I feel hot, I know it's workin!
Tammi- did you get any of the 'reactions' (ichy, redness, hot) , lol.

Bro I cracked the god damn formula code on this one man. Really the onlything left for the user to do is find out what dose works for them. 1-2-or 3 scoops. Once you find what works that same dose is going to keep working for months before you have to stop for a wile and then start over in a few weeks.

The way me and jes (my guy) sat down and formulated this bitch when I was down in texes was great. I spent the whole week with him fucking around with the formula and researching the shit.

Basiclly as its working your body is detoxing it. Because of this it does not allow your body enough time to get used to it. In other words it prolongs down reg because it tricks the body into thinking its completely detoxed. Its fucked how it works but it does.

Then on top of this the flush pulles the blood to the skin and opens up the caplaries. This rushes all toxins out of the body and clears the blood stream. Once its free and and clear there is almost nothing left in the blood to slow things down and get in the way of the other ingredents to do there job.

You get the flush, it clears the system. This is the first step. The rest comes in behind it and floods the muscles and the blood with pure energy and oxagen.

Like I said the cleansing first is what every other no,pump energy sup out there has been missing. I hope these god damn fuckers don't catch onto it before mine can make a name for its self.

Think of it like this. We all take in a crap load of sups,toxins,addatives,I mean the fucking list goes on for miles.

All of this clogs the blood,clogs the liver,slows down everything and every system in the body.

OK my pree work out sup addresses this first before anything. It first works on clearing everything out. Now once everything is clear the the rest of the ingredents can do the job they were meant to do with nothing indering them.

Think of it like this. If I was a herawin addict. I take the shit all the time. But they have this injection into the heart that can clear an addicts body of all the drug in a matter of seconds and they go into instant withdrawals.

Dow if he gos and gets high after that its like one of the best highs he has ever had..

Because its almost as good as doing it again for the first time.

This formula is like the same thing. Its almost like doing it again for the first time every time. Its like clearing the body of every stim,toxin everything all at once and then getting high again right after.

Hope that helps explain it.

Think of it like this. If I was a herawin addict. I take the shit all the time. But they have this injection into the heart that can clear an addicts body of all the drug in a matter of seconds and they go into instant withdrawals.

Dow if he gos and gets high after that its like one of the best highs he has ever had..

Because its almost as good as doing it again for the first time.

This formula is like the same thing. Its almost like doing it again for the first time every time. Its like clearing the body of every stim,toxin everything all at once and then getting high again right after.

Hope that helps explain it.

Nice analogy, bro! Haha. Now on that note of, please go make a supp that turns my girl into a virgin again whenever I want!

:heart:

i'm still loving this stuff a couple weeks later, and have seen NO decrease in it working! that is STILL only on one scoop too!

Damn.....The stuff just is fukin awesome and with the info from Needto I'm all bout the stuff. If Ya don't have ya fukin needto get it.One scoop and I'm a freakin machine.All that other pre work chit out there doesn't even come close to N2KTS...:mix:

Top Bottom