Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Guard: The Real Deal

jester72

Currently 3 weeks into a cycle of RS-Transaderm and Beastdrol (30mg daily), using N2Guard as cycle support. In the past, I've used N2Guard with a Cyanostane-Rx and 1-Andro Rx as well, and it worked fantastic. This time however, I had a pre-cycle examination and blood work done.

At almost 3 full weeks in, I can report that all blood and liver values are well within normal ranges, and blood pressure went from a baseline of 120/76 to a whopping 122/77!!!! Yes folks, this product WORKS, and now I have my own hard evidence of it!

As you can see, I like those "All Oral" cycles and I know N2Guard is doing it's job, taking care of my vital signs, as well as my vital organs. I've advocated this product in MANY threads, and will continue to do so until I am blue in the face. Anyone questioning Needto/Nathan's products, DON'T! With his 100% money back/no questions asked guarantee, you will not find products or service of this caliber ANYWHERE in the industry!

I agree! im ordering some whey and bars tonight! pm me if you WANT a coupon code to save some cash $.

I would definitely advice the n2guard with beastadrol. I am starting a 2012 new years Ph cycle and this is on the list!

How's the strength and everything looking? People asking if your on the needle/ :D

Hit it hard and kill that ISH!!!

Strength gain is VERY noticeable. +40 on my bench and squats, and +15 on dumbbells for just about every lift. This is only 1/2 way through a 6 week run as well! As far as weight gain, no idea. I'm not using the scale until the end. I am however running a very "clean" bulk at about 500-700 calories above maintenance, with plenty of sweet potatoes and brown rice to "feed" the Beast!

As far as questions from others, I don't get them. I work out very concealed in a loose fitting long sleeve top, sleeveless t-shirt over that, long shorts, and good old fashioned Chuck Taylor's! No ones business but my own; what I'm doing is MY business. As far as my attire.........YES, I like to sweat like a mother while working out!

Currently 3 weeks into a cycle of RS-Transaderm and Beastdrol (30mg daily), using N2Guard as cycle support. In the past, I've used N2Guard with a Cyanostane-Rx and 1-Andro Rx as well, and it worked fantastic. This time however, I had a pre-cycle examination and blood work done.

At almost 3 full weeks in, I can report that all blood and liver values are well within normal ranges, and blood pressure went from a baseline of 120/76 to a whopping 122/77!!!! Yes folks, this product WORKS, and now I have my own hard evidence of it!

As you can see, I like those "All Oral" cycles and I know N2Guard is doing it's job, taking care of my vital signs, as well as my vital organs. I've advocated this product in MANY threads, and will continue to do so until I am blue in the face. Anyone questioning Needto/Nathan's products, DON'T! With his 100% money back/no questions asked guarantee, you will not find products or service of this caliber ANYWHERE in the industry!

great news here.n2guard is def a solid on cycle support item.throw in some fish oil ad i'm golden

And, something that is often overlooked, N2GUARD will keep the water bloat down so you can stay looking tight while on. Great stuff. Healthy too.

Top Bottom