Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2guard good for kidneys?

Sparkytak

I am using a lot of tren lately and my kidney values seem to be going higher and higher when i get bloodwork and my doctor is worried. will n2guard help with the organs besides just liver? if so what are the ingredients that help with kidney's and what have been your experiences with using n2guard and bloodwork?

N2Guard is the best organ support supplement out there but cannot counteract tren abuse. What do you mean by "a lot of tren"? I never recommend running more than 200-300mg per week.

Even though I cant blame tren 100% but the amount i was using wasnt smart at all. I now have FSGS kidney disease. There were other factors envolved like a deformed ureter that wouldnt allow my kidney to empty properly but tren jacks my BP way high and basically i cooked my right kidney. If you are having warning signs with your kidney I would suggest not taking tren at all. Not worth kidney damage imo.

Here's the thing...

N2Guard is an outstanding product to assure maximum gains while staying healthy and protect yourself from the side effects of steroids, including preventing toxicity of the kidneys.

HOWEVER...

DO NOT think that you can use abusive dosages non stop and think that you'll be fine as long as you use it!

Aren is a very harsh drug and if you're having kidney issues it's best that you get the fuck off of it.

I am using a lot of tren lately and my kidney values seem to be going higher and higher when i get bloodwork and my doctor is worried. will n2guard help with the organs besides just liver? if so what are the ingredients that help with kidney's and what have been your experiences with using n2guard and bloodwork?

N2Guard has 44 ingredients and really has you covered for every possible steroid side-effect from toxicity you could possibly have while on cycle.

Always making sure to drink plenty of water and eat clean will go a long way in keeping your cycle free of side effects as well.

Top Bottom