Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2guard enough

newbie270

im going to run a rs transderm cyle with helladrol and was wondering if everyone thinks N2guard is enough liver protection and gyno protection alone. thanks

im going to run a rs transderm cyle with helladrol and was wondering if everyone thinks N2guard is enough liver protection and gyno protection alone. thanks

for liver protection, n2guard is enough but it has NOTHING to do with protection against gyno man... why would you think that?? you need to have forma stanzol on hand to protect against that...

thanks Dylan. Thought I read somewhere that it had anti arom inhibitors. Ive been reading about a ton of different products all day so mustve gotten it confused. thanks for the help I appreciate it.

For some of the harsher orals, I would run a little extra liver protection with them. Helladrol is mild, so N2guard alone is perfect for it. Helladrol does not convert to estrogen so you shouldnt need an AI on cycle. Forma is a great add in PCT

Protein Factory POST CYCLE has both lever cleansers and anti e's. But it would not be enough if you're prone to gyno. Use forma or a-dex to control severe estrogen sides. If you actually develop gyno you may need to use nolvadex but that stuff makes you feel like shit. Simply avoid getting gyno in the first place by keeping cycles sane.

Top Bottom