Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2generate ES spiked my libido but worried

worthits1

I have been taking n2generate ES for 2 weeks and my libido is up a lot, my friend said that i should not take test boosters because they can shut me down and prevent me from having an erection. then again, he also takes steroids all year. is that true?

course

A long course, I thought I could not stand it. But quickly got used to it. This forms the regime too. Work perfectly. Link big-up.shop/catalog/beginner-steroid-cycles/eleven--week-cycle-for-muscle-growth.html

Test boosters don't shut you down, but rather do the opposite.

I have been taking n2generate ES for 2 weeks and my libido is up a lot, my friend said that i should not take test boosters because they can shut me down and prevent me from having an erection. then again, he also takes steroids all year. is that true?

Hello brother welcome to Elite Fitness and thank you for your interest in my products. HCGenerate ES is all natural and will not suppress your natural testosterone levels, if anything it will improve you natural levels. If you are using it to coming back from being suppressed after a steroid cycle, then the benefits from taking HCGenerate ES will last even after you discontinue use of the product.

Test boosters enhance natural testosterone -- the opposite of steroids. If you're looking for libido boosters, BRIDGE is another nice one.

Top Bottom