Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Generate ES

gamegame4

This product advertises as a muscle builder can I take this to support my training and make better gains without it? I am 18 years old and want to put on some bulk size maybe 10-15lbs if possible would this product assist me in my goals ? Or should I take BCAA's instead with protein shakes?

It helps to produce natty test in the body I take it all year round and I feel it keeps my energy and libido in check which I enjoy the effects of. You can put 10-15lbs of muscle with a good diet and dedicated lifting program.

don't waste money on BCAA's or protein shakes man. put that money towards whole foods instead and focus on being on a consistent workout program. i made tremendous gains late in high school in my teens by simply putting in the hours..

as far as a supplement. go to n2bm and get creatine. it is completely safe and non hormonal. if you want to get hcgenerate that is fine, it won't hurt you as it is natural too.. but i wouldn't bother with anything more at your age

I don't think you need it at 18. I would focus 99% on your diet and training. The other 1%, maybe add a multivitamin and some creatine.

At 18 years old, your natural testosterone production is going to already be through the roof.

N2generate ES is a great product man but I don't think it's needed at your age. It won't hurt you or anything like that but I would use the money on quality food instead.

Top Bottom