Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Flame log

I officially finished my first N2Flame bottle and I dropped another few pounds.

Tomorrow morning I'll give you new weight and new measurement of body and body fat percentage to complete the log.

I would run another few weeks N2Flame but my other bottle is still blocked ( 3-7 days I'll know IF I'll get it ) so, for now, I'll run Alphamine for about 3-4 weeks!

Thanks for all the support guys!

Results.

New weight: 162.8 pounds
Waist: 78.7 cm
Body fat: 13.7/14.0 %

I'm really satisfied because I lost about 15-16 pounds and 6% body fat with just one bottle.
Well, now I'll be 4 weeks on Alphamine. My goal would be 152 pounds for 9-10% of body fat.

The last thing I want to say is that now I'm more than happy. Five months ago I was 240 pounds with 35+% body fat and now.. I feel so much better!
Thanks for the support guys!

Results.

I'm really satisfied because I lost about 15-16 pounds and 6% body fat with just one bottle.
Well, now I'll be 4 weeks on Alphamine. My goal would be 152 pounds for 9-10% of body fat.

The last thing I want to say is that now I'm more than happy. Five months ago I was 240 pounds with 35+% body fat and now.. I feel so much better!

glad to hear it thanks for the doing the log

Results.

awesome results bro! pick up a few bottles now because there are only a few left before they go out of stock forever

I would pick some of them but I don't know if customs will let me to get my order so I can't make another before I'll know that!

Top Bottom