Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Flame log

sounds good man keeps us updated and my pm box is always open if you ever need to talk

Really thanks. You don't know me but you still offer me help.. I really appreciate that :).
Anyway, I dropped my weight about 170 lbs. This Saturday I'll go to nutritionist to get measurement and my new body fat percentage ( I hope it is dropped to.. Uhm, 15-16%, that would be a good result for me ).

There's a lot of people willing help others here man, that's the way EF works, and one of the reasons why I decided to stick around.

I will be following your log closely, I don't know yet what I'm going to stack with GW-50 on my next run with it, and have few options to choose from, N2Flame being one of them. Seems like it's working great for you, so it looks very promising candidate.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Really thanks. You don't know me but you still offer me help.. I really appreciate that :).
Anyway, I dropped my weight about 170 lbs. This Saturday I'll go to nutritionist to get measurement and my new body fat percentage ( I hope it is dropped to.. Uhm, 15-16%, that would be a good result for me ).

Can't wait to hear the results on that, bro. I'll be crossing my fingers you get the bf% reading you want!

I'm pretty surprised: I lost about 6cm in my waist and 5cm in my hips.
I didn't lose cm on my arms but I lost there some fat so I gained some lean mass too.

My weight is about 170 pounds, my waist 87->81cm, my hips 89->85cm, new fat mass should be about 14-15%.
I can't be more satisfied of results: all just in three weeks. Now I can really try to get 10% in the next month!

Last edited:
I'm pretty surprised: I lost about 6cm in my waist and 5cm in my hips.
I didn't lose cm on my arms but I lost there some fat so I gained some lean mass too.

My weight is about 170 pounds, my waist 87->81cm, my hips 89->85cm, new fat mass should be about 14-15%.
I can't be more satisfied of results: all just in three weeks. Now I can really try to get 10% in the next month!

Right on bro! Sounds like you have put some work in. Nice job. But just to be clear you have not yet had your body fat % properly measured? You're simply guessing where you think your body fat % should be,
correct?

Oh, no. I got my body fat percentage but I wrote an interval because I know it could be not too exact due to many factors ( you know, 1% more-1% less ).

My exact body fat should be 14.07%. In any case, body fat has dropped of something about 5.50-6.00%.

no prob bro. and awesome I will be looking for your update

Oh, no. I got my body fat percentage but I wrote an interval because I know it could be not too exact due to many factors ( you know, 1% more-1% less ).

My exact body fat should be 14.07%. In any case, body fat has dropped of something about 5.50-6.00%.

very nice work!!!!

That is incredible bro! Keep up the great work!

Top Bottom