Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Flame log

Maybe I should take less caps because in these days I'm really angry.
I don't know if it is because of stim but yesterday I started to cry like a baby for a girl and I broke the door of my house and I don't know how many other things and now I'm in the bed with an arm and a leg wrapped.. Not such a good thing..

Maybe it's not about stim, maybe it's about caffeine but the problem is the same. I can't handle another night like yesterday. Guys, do you think that alcohol and N2Flame is not such a good combo? I really hope so..

19, still too young.. I know. Anyway I really didn't want to send the message before, I was just sad as hell.

Anyway I know pretty much the body mechanism so I don't take thing without be careful. Just yesterday, never again.

You are still very young and havent matured emotionally.. I personally dont drink anymore so I think alcohol is stupid regardless..

The one bit of advice I can give you is that no girl is worth getting yourself so worked up over.. ive been through the emotional shit with girls and its not fucking worth it.. fill your mind with positives..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

You are still very young and havent matured emotionally.. I personally dont drink anymore so I think alcohol is stupid regardless..

The one bit of advice I can give you is that no girl is worth getting yourself so worked up over.. ive been through the emotional shit with girls and its not fucking worth it.. fill your mind with positives..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

You couldn't have been more right here!
I really don't like to drink, I hate to drink, can't understand how yesterday it's happened. Never again, for sure.. I love healthy life-style.

Yeah, I know. I don't even like this girl, I can't explain why I got so upset yesterday but she doesn't deserve me to do like that.
I'm young and I have at the moment an emotional side really weak.. This could be a good explanation, though not a justification.
I'll ask sorry to this girl, after I'm not gonna have more time with her.. Better for both. You are darn right! No worth at all.

Anyway guys, sorry for this inconvenient. Tomorrow I'll give more info about weight loss!

It looks like N2Flame is really strong. I tried to measure my new weight and I was surprised!

Weight: 173lbs

Almost 3 pounds in 4 days, with no loss in lean mass! Maybe I lost some water I was taking because of creatine but I sure lost at least 1-1.5 pounds of fat mass.
I'm really satisfied right now. My first goal is 165 pounds with about 12% fat mass.. I think that in 8 week it's really possible.

Ah, I had no more problems with my sleep, nausea, ecc. All fine, I feel better, with more energy.

Maybe I should take less caps because in these days I'm really angry.
I don't know if it is because of stim but yesterday I started to cry like a baby for a girl and I broke the door of my house and I don't know how many other things and now I'm in the bed with an arm and a leg wrapped.. Not such a good thing..

Maybe it's not about stim, maybe it's about caffeine but the problem is the same. I can't handle another night like yesterday. Guys, do you think that alcohol and N2Flame is not such a good combo? I really hope so..

without even having to think about it I would say these are bad combos and if you have anger issues these two mixed are even worse.alcohol period for someone with anger issue is a bad mix if you need to talk or etc please please shoot me a pm

Oh, really thanks!

I feel much better now cuz I'm not anymore involved in that emotional shit. I don't want to ruin all the work I'm doing to my body :).

Right now I raised the dosage to 6 caps daily until I get n2burn. No problems, no sides so far.

Yeh bro, its counterproductive to your goals if you drink alcohol. It's going to be real hard to lose bodyfat and you will be fighting an uphill battle. Just keep your diet and training in check, stay focused, and let N2Flame help you get there. :)

Top Bottom