Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2burn vs forged burner

IMO Bro, the N2BURN is a cleaner feeling than the forged burner. I can take it at 6 o clock and still get to bed. The forged gives more focus though IMO. I just started the N2Burn on Monday though so I'll let you know some results in a few days bro. Also taking N2slin and Katanadrol BTW... Good Luck Bro !!!

IMO Bro, the N2BURN is a cleaner feeling than the forged burner. I can take it at 6 o clock and still get to bed. The forged gives more focus though IMO. I just started the N2Burn on Monday though so I'll let you know some results in a few days bro. Also taking N2slin and Katanadrol BTW... Good Luck Bro !!!

Thats a nice little cutter bro...keep us posted on that one I'm sure people will be interested in your results

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Just started the n2burn today. I'm pretty resistant to stims so we will see how it goes. So far definitely feel something but a little weird since I'm so Damn sleep deprived (and took n2sleep for the first time last night and only got 6 hours, knocked me right out tho)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Rest of day has been great. I feel it but not jittery. Been a little warm for sure, might be that the office is hot tho, dunno

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Do you feel a lot of energy when you take it? Like if your sleepy and you take it does it wake you up?

Mr. Dedication, It doesn't have that effect for me. Like if I was on a long drive I wouldn't take it to help stay awake. Its a real clean feeling..

Top Bottom