Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2burn, need2slinar, gear, rs-transaderm

So here is my review for day one.

Yesterday I had taken my N2Burn around 7:15 am right before I head out to work. Unlike the rest of the reviews I have been following, I did not feel any "reaction" to the the pills till around 9:30 am at which I could feel them working till 1:30 pm. At first I could feel a slight heating with in the stomach, but nothing to crazy. Then the body temp shot up pretty good to where I was sweating while sitting at my desk at work. Also at the same time I took N2Slin after eating a 1cup oatmeal breakfast w/ 1 cup of blueberries for natural antioxidants. In the AM I applied the RS-Transaderm. I believe that I felt a good feeling throughout the day, but because I am taking 4 different things, it is hard to point to which one causes what. I am going to be experimenting with the RS-Transaderm also. The bottle says to apply from shoulders to just above the abs. From research I have done, the ribs, stomach and inner arms have thin skin allowing "greater" absortion into the body. So I plan to cycle the product in different areas and see if I notice a difference. So back to the stuff. When I felt the pills wearing off I then took 2 more N2Burn at 2pm. I did not have a reaction to the N2Burn till 4 pm when I started to break out into a sweat. I know this was just the N2Burn at this pointm because I took it solo.

When I got off work I was pinging with energy and the gym has been closed for 7 days now so I decided to go for a run. N2Burn really gives you the energy to run fast and hard. Here's what my GPS recorded.

Total Distance: 2.01 miles
Total Time: 13:34
Max Speed: 16.36 mph
Average Speed: 8.56 mph
Elevation Gain: 184 ft.
Elevation Variable: 271 ft.

This was a great workout and fast. Downfall to this run. I cannot run on N2Burn. At the end of my run I thought I felt on top of the world. Great run, fast as I use to run in high school when I was 40 pounds lighter. However, when I got done my chest was super tight and throat felt like it was closing up. For about 30 mins after the run I felt like this. Then I was back to normal with still a large amount of energy so when I got home I did 100 crunches, 100 sit-ups, 100 scissor kicks, 40 pull ups total. After I got done with this it was dinner time. I made fresh Ahi-Tuna steaks. Was really good and probably one of my favorite meals. Along with this I had 1 cup broccoli and one cup of brown coconut rice with it. After eating my high carb and protein dinner I took 2 more N2slin. This was the first time taking it solo. My experience with it is kindof weird. If you have taken psychology you may of heard of the hypothalamus. Well in the location in the brain where that is located I could feel about 30 mins later a weird tingling / almost burning sensation. It was something that I have never felt before. So today I am going to do the samething with taking N2slin solo with dinner and see how my body reacts to it again.

So overall i am pretty satisfied with how the supplements are working. Instead of weighting myself daily I am going to weight myself once a week to get a weekly overall weight loss. Additionally I am taking gear also twice a day 5 caps. I will post either tomorrow morning or evening about how today goes.

are you taking the need2slin after you eat? What type of routine did you end up going with?

I ended making my schedule look like this.

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Weds: legs
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Biceps
Saturday: Triceps

Mon: Abs
Weds: Abs
Friday: Abs

Tuesday: Lite 40 mins. cardio
Friday: Lite 40 mins. cardio
Sunday: Lite 40 mins. cardio

Also at the same time I took N2Slin after breakfast...

Sorry bro can you tell me why your taking it after breakfast?

Top Bottom