Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2burn, need2slinar, gear, rs-transaderm

Will do. I start everything a week from today. This week is in prep on starting next week. ;)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

So per the instructions for using RS-transaderm it stats after shower to put the stuff on. Right after this I will be hitting the gym generally. Would it affect the product if I shower again after working out 2 hours later.

I doubt it bro, your skin will absorb the stuff within minutes

craniumak I agree with some of the others keep your cardio limited to no more than 3 times a week.Also after waking up (if you're not doing fasted cardio) Have a Tablespoon of Peanut butter,some nuts between meals thruout the day.

I will be posting starting tomorrow with this cycle....This last week I was working on getting my diet tweaked out and use to it, before I go full force. Will keep posted.

Did not start today due to being sick. Hopefully in a few days I will good to go when when this f-in cold is gone.

Ok started my cycle this morning. I will post more details when I get off work today. So far so good. This morning right after the shower I rubbed on transaderm....took N2burn, N2slin, and gear post breakfast. Gym was not open today, so after work I plan on going for a run. Gym should be back open tomorrow. They moved to a different location and have been closed for 6 days now due to inspections of the new building. Im ready to get back to hitting the weights hard. Can't wait for my favorite workout tomorrow. CHEST!!!!

Ok started my cycle this morning. I will post more details when I get off work today. So far so good. This morning right after the shower I rubbed on transaderm....took N2burn, N2slin, and gear post breakfast. Gym was not open today, so after work I plan on going for a run. Gym should be back open tomorrow. They moved to a different location and have been closed for 6 days now due to inspections of the new building. Im ready to get back to hitting the weights hard. Can't wait for my favorite workout tomorrow. CHEST!!!!

are you taking the need2slin after you eat? What type of routine did you end up going with?

Top Bottom