Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2burn and N2slin log

Had to take the last 3 days off training due to this sickness, think I'm over it now though. I had to stop the n2burn over the last few days because my temperature was sky high but have jumped straight back into it today.

I love this stuff! 2 on an empty stomach when I woke up and I flew round the gym! I've been reading a lot about Vince Gironda last week so decided I'm gonna give his 8x8 workout a go for the next 4 weeks. Finished chest, back, shoulder today and the pump I have all over is immense.

Its good to here that your liking it bro.

8x8 workout? As in 8 sets of 8 reps? If so then DAMN that's a lot of sets. I think powerlifters but with a lot less repetition

Sent from my MB860

Yeah mate today it was chest back shoulders and was 2 exercises per body part 8 reps of each super settee with 30seconds of rest in between four times through

Bench press to neck vs gironda dips 8 x4
Sternum chins vs wide grip lat pull down 8x4
Lat raises vs shoulder swings 8x4

It's more of a hypertrophy programme than strength based. It's been called the 'honest workout' due to the low weights used, my max bench is 130kg but today I was doing it with just 65kg and that was heavy enough! Lol

Tuesdays workout:

Gironda 8x8 bi's, tri's, forearms.

Drag curls x8 seated curl x8 superset x4 (30s rest)
Behind the neck rope pulls x8 db kickback x8 superset x4 (30s rest)
Reverse wrist curls x8 wrists curls x8 superset x4 (30s rest)

Wednesday legs:

Back squat:
1x8 45lbs
1x8 137.5lbs
1x8 181.5lbs
1x8 225.5lbs
3x8 258.5 lbs

Deadlifts:
1x5 137.5lbs
1x5 181.5lbs
1x5 225.5 lbs
1x5 313.5lbs
1x5 320lbs

Noticed the appetite suppression of the n2burn for the first time last night and today. I just don't feel like eating and have zero cravings for anything which is good cus I normally pig out at 10pm when I get in from work.

Hit up the 8x8 again today, chest back and shoulders - I love this workout. Quick, energetic and the pumps I get are crazy! My chest was still sore this morning from Monday's workout but I powered through and got it done in 32 minutes.

Weighed myself this morning as well. Down to 176lbs with no noticeable loss in size and my strength was good yesterday. Back shoulders and arms is where I'm noticing most of the fat loss at the minute.

I've been nothing but impressed so far nightmare. Down about 6lbs and have managed to get into a pair of jeans that haven't fit me for about a year which means I've lost at least 1-2 inches from my waste.

Today's workout:

Gironda 8x8 bi's tri's forearms.

Usual superset of 2 exercises per body part 8 reps of each 4 times through with 30 s rest between sets.

Bb body drag curls vs seated db curls
Over head rope pulls vs standing kickbacks
Reverse wrist curls vs wrist curls.

I decided that this was not sufficient to call a full workout so threw in the following bb complex to get the heart race going.

93.5lbs

Power clean x6
Front squat x6
Military press x6
Bent over row x6
Push ups on bar x6

60s rest and repeat three times.

Day 25 now and I'm steadying out at approx 173lbs. 5 days left so I'll be happy to hover around here. Most noticeable weight loss has come from my arms, waist and lower back. I've dropped about an inch or two from my waist. All of my jeans are now baggy and I've had to punch extra holes in my belts.

I've also noticed that if I have a carb heavy meal with 2 n2slin and 2 n2burn a couple of hours before football I'm like a man possessed! Energy and aggression are through the roof on the pitch.

Top Bottom