Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Burn log

NOS2.0

MVP
EF VIP
I orginally wanted to use this as part of a major cut, followed by 4 weeks of eca. But now that I have been cleared by my doctor to resume playing football, I am going to use this to try to shed some BF while eating a ton of quality food, hoping to maintain or gain weight but cut BF by a few percent. I will use this in conjunction with CLA 2x/day.

Back ground with stims. Since March I have used 200mg caffeine in my pre workout mix 3x/week. I stopped that in the beginning of August. 3rd week of August until 1st week of September I was doing eca, 200mg caffeine 2x/day. I have been clear of caffeine, except 4 or 5 random coffees, for 3 weeks now.

I am 204lbs, 6'1, and 22%BF.

I have not been able to make it to the gym lately due to a crazy fall semester, and work, and football. My practices run Monday to Thursday, games on Friday. Each practice is 2 1/2 hours long with 15mins cardio at the end (alternating HIIT, and long distance).

Meals generally consist of ;7:00am 3 eggs and 2 toast; 9:30am 1/2 chicken breast, 3/4 cup brown rice, 3/4 cup mixed veggies; 11:00am big salad with 1 can tuna, olive oil and spice dressing, feta cheese, protein bar, 1/2 cup greek yogurt with fruit, whole wheat crackers and cream cheese; 1:30pm 1/2 chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup mixed veggies; 6:00pm 8oz steak, 1 cup brown pasta, 1 cup mixed veggies; 10:00pm 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/4 cup granola.

I will try to log every couple days to keep everyone updated.

I will take my first dose of N2Burn tomorrow morning.
7:00am 1 cap with meal
1:30pm 1 cap with meal

I just took my first pill about 35 minutes ago on an empty stomach before I jumped in the shower. I can say that I do feel a little more awake right now than usual. I am not sure how much of this is placebo, or if it is just one of those good days. I geuss we'll find out in the long run. I dont feel jittery like I would had I popped 200mg straight caffeine. I dont feel jittery at all, just seem to be awake faster. One thing I would like to know, just so I can moniter it, is the actual amount of caffeine per pill. I know that it is slow releasing, but just so I can watch the outside sources.

So, as far as the one cap serving goes, this morning I felt it wearing off around 9:30 or 10:00. I could feel the 'good' feeling leaving and my energy dropped down alittle. It was not at all a crash, it just kindof turned into a regular day. My appetite was pretty normal. I could eat like normal, but I didnt feel like I was hungry an hour after I ate. Also, after practice I am usually starving, I felt I could go a while long without a need to eat today.
It deffinately makes you feel good aswell. But as I mentioned earlier, that feeling left about 2 and a half hours later. When it left, I didnt feel down or anything, again i just felt normal.
This was for sure a boost.

I am going to up the dose to 2 caps am, 1 cap pm tomorrow and probably keep it like this until the end of the bottle. I hope that these feelings are actually from the product, and not just in my head.

So, as far as the one cap serving goes, this morning I felt it wearing off around 9:30 or 10:00. I could feel the 'good' feeling leaving and my energy dropped down alittle. It was not at all a crash, it just kindof turned into a regular day. My appetite was pretty normal. I could eat like normal, but I didnt feel like I was hungry an hour after I ate. Also, after practice I am usually starving, I felt I could go a while long without a need to eat today.
It deffinately makes you feel good aswell. But as I mentioned earlier, that feeling left about 2 and a half hours later. When it left, I didnt feel down or anything, again i just felt normal.
This was for sure a boost.

I am going to up the dose to 2 caps am, 1 cap pm tomorrow and probably keep it like this until the end of the bottle. I hope that these feelings are actually from the product, and not just in my head.

Nice to hear that there was no crash. Subbed and I look forward to your results as well..That is prob how I will dose it as well, 2 am and one pm..Good luck with the football as well..SJ

Top Bottom