Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Burn log

So today I definately felt the kick in the afternoon.
I was getting drowsy around 12:30 or so and when I took the single cap at 1:30, about half an hour later I noticed a very alert and focused mentality. I definately picked me up. And again with the appetite thing, I wasnt starving, but I could eat like normal. And I was also in a better mood in the afternoon. Usually I start to get sick of people in general and everyone starts to piss me off, but I found light in almost every situation today.
I havent weighed or calipered yet. I will on Sunday (if I remember), if not just remind me :p
I am going to pick up the dosage to 2 and 2, I really like how I feel in the afternoon and I hope its even better tomorrow.

Im feeling great on this product! Im in a better mood all the time now. Taking the pills on an empty stomach works much better than with food (as expected). I find when I take the afternoon dose with my meal at 1:30, I dont get the energy and I feel, well, like I just ate a large meal. The energy in the morning is noticable. I and taking the dose at 6:45 and eating at 720ish and i feel thats enough time for a fair amount of the pill to be absorbed. from that I feel the energy right until at least 1230 if not longer. My weekend was terrible though. Saturday was game day, so my meals were all off and the portions and types of food were not what I know is good for me. I took my morning dose at 830, ate a ton of carbs for pregame meal at 900, and didnt eat again until McDonalds postgame at 400. Then some roast lamb, white rice and veggies at dinner. Not my ideal menu. I didnt get my second dose in and I felt like poop the next day from the fat and grease! Sunday was no better. I forgot both doses and didnt eat a whole lot better, but there was no McDonalds. I did a 5km walk in the morning with some friends though.
As of this morning, my weight is 209.4lbs with a BF of 18% (apparently. Its calipered, with a lower quality caliper at that). Over all though, I feel good.

Other supps include:
645am - 1 CLA, 2 Omega 3, 1000mg trib, 2.5g creatine, 2 N2Burn
1100am - 1 CLA, 2 Omega 3
130pm - 2 N2Burn
~630pm - 2 Omega 3, 1000mg trib, 2.5g creatine

So for today, I dont really know what else I can add. The alertness, feel-good feeling, energy, appetite, its all there!
Everything is pretty much the same. One major change is that I am seeing the on sets of a cold. Last night I popped 1000mg Vitamin C and 3 Cold FX.
Morning was the same with the Vit C and Cold FX, as for the afternoon and tonight. All other supps have been the same. Meals have been pretty well on track. Exercise is the same, 2 and 1/2 hours a day at football practice. Gameday this week is Friday. I am hoping that if I pack another meal for post-game, I wont fall into desire and get McDonalds again (Its tradition that we all go to McDonalds after a game, win or loose.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks bro!
I rarely get sick, but when I do its usually harsh.
Im hoping I can kick it before it hits hard

So I managed to ward off the cold.
Yesterday I got only one dose in again. I finally got to sleep in so my first dose was at 1100, and i didnt want to have another one at 5 for fear of not sleeping. I think I probably could have, but I didnt want to risk a sleepless night. My first one today was at 915, so 315 should be good. Its Thanksgiving today in Canada, and I am very thankful for everyone on this site, especially everyone who is following this log and supporting me, and to Needto and SouthernLord for giving me a chance to run N2Burn, also Im thankful for how knowledgable, helpful, supportive, respectful and caring my EF family is. Thank you.
Today is the first chance Ive had to get to the gym in about a month... So I popped one Beastdrol about 20 minutes ago for pre-workout :evil:.
I am skipping my weigh in and BF reading until Wednesday because I am going to be eating so much in the next two days. And I have already eaten this morning so it wouldnt be as accurate.
Heading to the gym.
Thanks again to everyone!

I appolgize for the lateness. My internet has been down and I havent had time to get it back up. My stats as of Wednesday were 206.4lbs at 16% BF (keep in mind the caliper). I hold fat in my love handles moreso than my stomach. Its hard to tell if my love handles have shrunk at all because its not the easiest thing to moniter. I feel like I have leaned out quite a bit so far though. The veins in my arms pop much more easily compared to before. It doesnt take much to get them bursting. And I think I am beginning to see the top four abs. I still feel a fatty layer over top, but they are beginning to be visable.I still experience the inclined mood, alertness, energy. Im still eating like I have been. I am very pleased with the results thus far. No negative sides to report at this time. One minor thing, but its expected with any burner, is I get a little sweaty even just doing little tasks. Not buckets of sweat, but a little sticky.
I am not loving how my shirts are getting more loose in the arm though. I dont blame this on the N2Burn, I blame it on me not being able to get to the gym.
THis is a great product and I love What I have seen from it!

SO tomorrow is my last day of N2Burn. It has been a great run and Im pleased with the results. It gave me exactly what I was looking for. Increased weight, decreased BF. I am sure that if used for a strict cut the benefits would be immaculate. I will post final stats tomorrow afternoon. All the effects lasted throughout the run and I didnt notice a decrease in alertness or energy like regular stim runs. I am not looking forward to seeing the empty bottle tomorrow afternoon. I hope this thread was usefull and gave the info you were looking for.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or just post it up here.

Nice log. When you said "And again with the appetite thing, I wasnt starving, but I could eat like normal.", that's exactly how it was for me. Whatever it does to one's appetite is just right.

Top Bottom