Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Burn

Big_Red52

Placing my order for N2Burn today from needtobuildmuscle. Obviously I have read a lot of good things about it and im pumped. I have never taken a fat burner with the caffein or anything like that so I cant wait to see what it will do.

Because im so busy with my new job, I wont do a ton of weight lifting while on just clean up my diet, run and bang out pushups and what not. Hoping to see some results with just that. Im about 200lbs at 15% BF so hoping to see some good things!

It works no doubt about that but you still should be doing HIIT four times a week if you plan to lose weight, while dieting, and sleeping deep for 8 hours

High Intensity Interval Training. Short explanation is that it's about giving it all you have for cardio in short bursts. As an example, sprint WIDE OPEN as hard as you possibly can for 15 seconds, then jog for 30, and repeat. 15 minutes of this is a cardio workout.

it will do a great job of suppressing your appetite ... its VERY strong stuff. trust me on that. I ate literally 3 small meals the entire day when i was on it. it absolutely killed my appetite and I'm someone who eats A LOT and is always hungry.. well i wasn't hungry on this stuff lol. I actually had to stop taking it cause it worked too well for my own good.

also N2Stim you should look into next time, its the best of both worlds

it will do a great job of suppressing your appetite ... its VERY strong stuff. trust me on that. I ate literally 3 small meals the entire day when i was on it. it absolutely killed my appetite and I'm someone who eats A LOT and is always hungry.. well i wasn't hungry on this stuff lol. I actually had to stop taking it cause it worked too well for my own good.

also N2Stim you should look into next time, its the best of both worlds

I suppose not being hungry is not a good sign for a bodybuilder.. Last year i stopped eating alot of food and did a good 20 min cardio 5 times a week with good weight lifting routine, i did lost fat but i also lost alot of muscle and strength.. Now i eat alot i mean every 2 hours till i go to bed, and im gaining lots of weight and gaining very little body fat.. I love being hungry, it means im growing..

Placing my order for N2Burn today from needtobuildmuscle. Obviously I have read a lot of good things about it and im pumped. I have never taken a fat burner with the caffein or anything like that so I cant wait to see what it will do.

Because im so busy with my new job, I wont do a ton of weight lifting while on just clean up my diet, run and bang out pushups and what not. Hoping to see some results with just that. Im about 200lbs at 15% BF so hoping to see some good things!

glad to here it.def keep us posted.

I suppose not being hungry is not a good sign for a bodybuilder.. Last year i stopped eating alot of food and did a good 20 min cardio 5 times a week with good weight lifting routine, i did lost fat but i also lost alot of muscle and strength.. Now i eat alot i mean every 2 hours till i go to bed, and im gaining lots of weight and gaining very little body fat.. I love being hungry, it means im growing..

yes that is why i had to stop it. but that is also why its a great product to use ahead of a comp or shoto shoot when you just need to lose that extra % of body fat and get a tad more vascular.

i always recommend you run these 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

food is anabolic so you need it to grow, but sometimes its okay to sacrifice a bit of muscle to lose that stubborn belly fat. that muscle that you lose can be gained back thanks to muscle memory, but the goal is to gain back the muscle but lose the fat.

High Intensity Interval Training. Short explanation is that it's about giving it all you have for cardio in short bursts. As an example, sprint WIDE OPEN as hard as you possibly can for 15 seconds, then jog for 30, and repeat. 15 minutes of this is a cardio workout.

oh ok i know what you're talking about now!

and someone else said n2stim? i was debating between these two and i decided to go with n2burn because ive read some good stuff and really im just looking to drop the body fat cause im tryingh to make a certain weight class for muay thai!

Top Bottom