Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Burn

oh ok i know what you're talking about now!

and someone else said n2stim? i was debating between these two and i decided to go with n2burn because ive read some good stuff and really im just looking to drop the body fat cause im tryingh to make a certain weight class for muay thai!

cool def a good choice.I think your really enjoy it.I've been looking at n2burn for awhile and the user feedback has been solid.

So I just got my bottle tonight and the damn label is blurry! So I have no clue what the dosages are supped to be! Can anyone help????

here is what I pulled from the website.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]N2-burn contains. 2 caps per serving[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]45 servings per container. Each serving contains[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N2 X (Xanthine/Caffeine proprietary blend): 375mgs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Caffeine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Naringin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mangosteen Extract (Garcinia mangostana) (peel) [50% alpha-mangostin][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Evodiamine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N2Balance (proprietary blend): 385 mgs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Green Coffee Extract (Coftea arabica) (bean) 150% Cholinergic Acid][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) [5% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]R-Alpha Lipoic Acid[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Phytosterol Extract[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Two in AM and two 6 hours later.... I was taking my first dose after eating breakfast so I could get one big full meal in me for the day. You can eat on it easily but I had to remember to cause I didn't feel hungry most of the time.

From My Droid!

Ok well I took my first serving about 5 minutes ago! Like I said earlier i'm not gonna be doing a lot of weight lifting gonna diet and see what this stuff can do just hoping to shed some bf. Some stats!
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 200lbs
Bf%: 15%

Ok well I took my first serving about 5 minutes ago! Like I said earlier i'm not gonna be doing a lot of weight lifting gonna diet and see what this stuff can do just hoping to shed some bf. Some stats!
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 200lbs
Bf%: 15%

can't wait to see how it works out for ya.def pulling for ya

So first day taking it definitely felt really focused all day! Didn't feel jittery at all which was a concern of mine. So far liking it!

Well I know I haven't updated along the way but i'm doing it now. So i'm just about at the end of the bottle and I gotta say i'm a little disappointed. Besides the first couple of days where it made me pretty focused it didn't really do anything else. I'm still st the same weight and bf% and it didn't help kill my appetite at all.

Top Bottom