Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2bulk gone?

LetsGrow

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey everyone. Was looking at mrsupps website and can't find n2bulk...has this been discontinued?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

And if it is gone what are some good alternatives for gainers?

I like mutant mass cookies and cream. It's cheap and tastes great.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Yeah I know mutant mass haven't had it but hear good things.

Still would like to get n2bulk if available

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly, it got discontinued because there was an ingredient in it that got banned.

Thanks rock. Hope your wrong lol

Can we get an official response about N2Bulk? I love the stuff and was looking to re-up soon. Let us know if we should wait on it or move on and look for other options.

Thanks in advance.

Can we get an official response about N2Bulk? I love the stuff and was looking to re-up soon. Let us know if we should wait on it or move on and look for other options.

Thanks in advance.

It was discontinued bro and will not be coming back, not because it had an illegal ingredient or anything like that, it was a protein/clean gainer shake nothing illegal in it.

It just didn't sell that well in truth and that's all. I was a big fan of the stuff too and was a bit gutted they ended the line..

Like nick b said i also talked to a rep from mrsupps an they told me the same thing it just wasnt selling and they were all backed up with expired bags :-( fuckin sucks because i truly feel that was the best bulker protein on the planet hands down granted it was expensive but u did get what u payed for its a dam shame they didnt do a better job marketing it maby if they reached more ppl it coulda caught on an could be a hugely sought after product. Seems like everytime a great protein comes out it ends up goin off the shelf same thing happined to me with big blast back in the day anyone rember that stuff? Oh well guese thats the game. R.i.p n2bulk my fav protein

Top Bottom