Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM Question - New Owner?

mikediesel04

Plat Hero
Platinum
I bought a few things on N2BM for the first time in a really long time August 25th. Sept 6th it said it was shipped however it says a label was created but USPS never received it.

I don’t remember Ricky V Rock being the owner when I used to order from them and now I’m feeling like I’ve been scammed.

Anyone have a similar experience or is it just me?

I bought a few things on N2BM for the first time in a really long time August 25th. Sept 6th it said it was shipped however it says a label was created but USPS never received it.

I don’t remember Ricky V Rock being the owner when I used to order from them and now I’m feeling like I’ve been scammed.

It always says that brother but you will receive your PKG .

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I get my packages from N2bm all the time no problem

you didnt get scammed, it's probably shipping issues due to the hurricane where they are at, it's a mess there now

he is the owner and has some family issues so everything is backed up. i've been a customer of them since the start which is over 12 years. and they always pull through so i got no reason to think this will be any different so don't worry

Thanks fellas. I used to use him often then I became fat and lazy for years but now I’m back. I get being backed up that’s not an issue with me, just thought it was weird after getting tracking info and it never being picked up. Good stuff though I’m sure I’ll get it soon enough.

I buy from N2BM for the last 9 years and I am sure it is a short term glitch, perhaps too many orders and delays are inevitable, but delivery is always guaranteed, 100%

Hey brother thank you for your interest in our products.

I can assure you that if you placed your order on the 25th of August that the products have been sent and should be arriving at your location any time soon.

We’ve had serious issues with the local USPS some times holding packs for days before scanning them or the pack just showing up at the customer’s door only scanned at the time of delivery.

I just sent you a PM so that I can get more details about your pack and tracks it down for you.

Top Bottom