Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM Fat burner... can lose fat but still put on muscle?

I read that this stuff can slow down your appetite? Wouldn't make it a bit more difficult to eat properly?

Also, can their fat burners be stacked with some muscle building supplements like Transaderm or Phyto, etc...?

I read that this stuff can slow down your appetite? Wouldn't make it a bit more difficult to eat properly?

Also, can their fat burners be stacked with some muscle building supplements like Transaderm or Phyto, etc...?

It can slow appetite but as far as eating properly what do you mean??? If you are looking to do some sort of hard core mass cycle then you should not be using it. It can be combined with something such as anabeta or helladrol or havoc for great results in hardening strength, lean mass and loss of body fat..

Well im on the n2 shred and anabeta stack and so far my weight has dropped by over 5 pounds but my lifts have increased on compound moves by at least 20-30 lbs and i look visibly leaner with obviously better definition. Should have logged it! On my last week of a 6 week cycle

Oh! And i have lost my appetite to the point where its hard to even eat maintainence level calories! So i agree with stryker not for huge mass building (which wasnt my goal anyway)

Anabeta and big blast though would do it for sure

Hope that helps

^^^^^ exactly as above. Basically being under maintainence calories I managed to put on about 7 pounds of LBM and drop of 4% bf in just under 8 weeks. Awesome product from Orbit and N2! Credit to them...

It can slow appetite but as far as eating properly what do you mean??? If you are looking to do some sort of hard core mass cycle then you should not be using it. It can be combined with something such as anabeta or helladrol or havoc for great results in hardening strength, lean mass and loss of body fat..

this^^^, if you're bulking you should stay away from stims including caffiene

if u are worried about appetite .. i would use a fat burner with a low stim content in it .. like n2burn instead of n2flame or others

Top Bottom