Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM Coupon Codes Updated!

^^^^ Bump to this. I would also like to order hCgenerate , D spark and yohimflame. Any way i can combine this in the same shipping but be able to apply the discounts to each??

Thanks

Gentlemen,

Just tried again and the HCGenerate ES code works fine and they will do priority mail shipping for free. I've ordered the HC Generate ES x 2 and Oxandrovar. Now i need the N2Guard so i can actually run the cycle safely :)

Tried one bottle of N2Guard with the N2Guard code and it still says the coupon is invalid or expired. PLEASE HELP!

At this point the separate shipment is fine as I will not be paying for shipping anyways :)

Can someone please sort me out with the N2Guard code. Don't want to take Oxan without it. Also, if someone can answer the questions i had in my post regarding the PCT that would be great! (1.) Will Just the HCGenerate work for my PCT if I use it for 4 weeks along with Forma Stanozol and N2Guard? Or should I use HCGenerate ES? Please keep in mind I will be running 3 pills of TS17 for the 4 week PCT as well, just because I have a couple of bottles in stock.)

Thanks!

TH

Hi All,

Just placed a bottle of Oxandrovar and two bottles of N2Guard in my cart and tried to apply the N2G20 code to get the USD60 off the N2Guard order. The message I am receiving is:

The Coupon Code Entered is Invalid or Has Expired

Can someone please let me know how to get it to work?

I would also like to order a bottle of HCGenerate ES or HCGenerate for my PCT.

Two questions here.
1.) Will Just the HCGenerate work for my PCT if I use it for 4 weeks along with Forma Stanozol and N2Guard? Or should I use HCGenerate ES? Please keep in mind I will be running 3 pills of TS17 for the 4 week PCT as well, just because I have a couple of bottles in stock.

2.) Since i would have to order the HCGenerate ES/HCGenerate separately from the Oxa + N2Guard order in order to apply the code, is there any way I can have the products shipped together to reduce my shipping costs? I live in the Far East and the shipping cost can add up.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

TH

Top Bottom