Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Shampoo?

Just shave your head.. women like our better anyways

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

They are looking at possibly 2-4 weeks and it will be back in stock.

Any question about n2bm products please call the customer support phone line listed above or hit up the live chat on the store website. The live chat hours are 9am -12 am daily, so it should be very easy for you guys to find help.

The N2 shampoo has been out of stock forever...ntbm needs to overstock on this stuff so as to never run out of stock again... Ntbm is missing out on major sales by keeping this product out of stock

They took the n2 shampoo off the website. I hope it's not gone forever. It was such a wonderful shampoo. I've never been so passionate about a shampoo before try the n2 shampoo. I still have the empty bottle from 2 years ago, that I dare not throw out. I wish I could just make it myself. There needs to be a site just dedicated to the N2 shampoo. That shampoo was one of a kind. Everything about it was awesome. The dime sized application amounts. The coffee house smell. The extraordinary lathering abilities. The fact that it lasted months. The soft thick hair. It was too good. It was like a shampoo on steroids. If it's an economical issue, just charge double. I'll still buy it. But it needs to be brought back. The world needs it and there is lots of money to be made by NTBM.

Top Bottom