Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Guard with or instead of multi ?

pkheder

Currently taking CLs Orange Triad as a multi.

When im on a cycle, should i drop the orange triad for the n2 guard or should i just take em both ? and should i spread out the dose of n2 guard or should i take alle the pills at once ?

thanks

When im on a cycle, should i drop the orange triad for the n2 guard or should i just take em both ? and should i spread out the dose of n2 guard or should i take alle the pills at once ?

thanks

N2Guard will keep you covered. A lot of guys switch to a half dosage of DX7 as a little extra.

I like using N2 half in the morning, half after lunch.

thanks

I have always been a fan of splitting my doses up, usually with my meals. I believe it provides a better consistent blood level for all supplments, and / or pharmaceuticals.

i would still use a multi.. on cycle i love the extra dose ..n2guard is top notch but will still fall short of most top multi vitamins

btw like nelson said look at dx7.. its an awesome multi.. cheap as hell at bodybuilding.com also

i hate to plug a competitive store but dx7 is a steal at that price over there and i dont think any sponsors over here sell it anymore

thanks
The body can always benefit from additional sources that provide nutritional value. However, a multi does not have to be ran with N2G but can help. I have been using N2G since it came out. I take two doses a day.

N2 and multi's don't really overlap, I would take both. Check out this wikipedia article on minerals: Dietary mineral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this one on vitamins: Vitamin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In our society, most of the foods do not contain adequate levels of vitamins to live an optimal life. Same with minerals (besides sodium and chloride). I take a lecithan pill twice a day to get my phosphorous (need over a gram a day, not many people get enough). Another important and forgotten mineral is potassium. RDA is over 4 grams per day, and I don't know anyone that gets that much. I mix potassium gluconate powder with my protein shakes and I still don't think I get enough. I also take vitamin d pills as I don't think multi's have enough in them. Walmart vitamin d pills only have 400mg, and I've heard 2000-4000mg is needed several times per day.

btw like nelson said look at dx7.. its an awesome multi.. cheap as hell at bodybuilding.com also

i hate to plug a competitive store but dx7 is a steal at that price over there and i dont think any sponsors over here sell it anymore

True. I hate BB.com, but they do have a damn good price on DX7 -- can't deny it. Hopefully, needto will pick up on DX7 and they'll be no need to go to bb.com

Top Bottom