Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2 flame

kafug

Well my wife's order of new flame just showed up. She was just wondering about the dose. It says to take 1-3 twice a day. I told her to just try one first to see how she reacts to it. All good. So just wondering should she take it all the time or just on her work out day. Also up the dose to two? What are your ideas.
Thanks

I would start off with one to access tolerance. If she's ok one twice a day would be good and along the lines if she feels she can handle it gradually up to 2. Stuff is pretty potent though. Make sure the second dose isn't too close to bed.

Okay right on but what about when to use it. Should you take it everyday or just on work out days?

Take it every day... Just ease into it... I would go at least 3-5 days with 1 a day and assess tolerance... then up it to two for about a week or so and if there is not side effects, then after 10-14 days, you can go up to 3... I would also look into n2burn as well... Its a very low stim and always stacks well with other burners... Use coupon code Dylan10 for 10% off at ntbm.com...

Always start low to assess tolerance and adjust from there. n2flame is a great product. You don't necessarily have to use it every day, but that is the best way to get the full benefit for the most burn in a given time. its still effective just taken when you need it though. For example, I like to use my burners before cardio, but I don't do cardio every day so I don't take it every day.

N2burn is also a gret product, and its pretty c heap right now too. 19 bucks if I remember right, then you can get a 10% discount on that as well

Top Bottom