Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Burn log

Lucasta

Got my sample bottle of N2 Burn in the mail today thanks to my men Needto and Hurricane (thanks fellas). Ill be logging my results whether good or bad. Gotta keep an honest log I believe. For the first few days Ill be using half the recommended dosage as Im a tad sensitive to stims so I want to assess my tolerance before I crank up full bore. Just popped the first pill minutes ago. Basically Im looking to lose a couple pounds of fat hopefully. Im not a big anyway 5'9' and 178lbs as of yesterday. I lift 3 days a weeks and I do some cardio, mostly jogging or recumbent bike.

Im really hoping to see some fat loss and increased energy. Stay tuned guys and thanks again to Needto and everyone involved.

Even if you are sensitive to stims I would say up the dosage to the recommended amount. There is no such thing as a jittery feeling with this stuff.

Got 4 pills in today. So far only thing I've noticed is body temp seems to be up some. Been kinda warm and sweaty. So far nothing unbearable and all seems good

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Great ! lookign foward to seeign this log! :) lookign to try this myself in spring with need2slin.

Got 4 pills in today. So far only thing I've noticed is body temp seems to be up some. Been kinda warm and sweaty. So far nothing unbearable and all seems good

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Keep us posted bro...this is good stuff!

Got my sample bottle of N2 Burn in the mail today thanks to my men Needto and Hurricane (thanks fellas). Ill be logging my results whether good or bad. Gotta keep an honest log I believe. For the first few days Ill be using half the recommended dosage as Im a tad sensitive to stims so I want to assess my tolerance before I crank up full bore. Just popped the first pill minutes ago. Basically Im looking to lose a couple pounds of fat hopefully. Im not a big anyway 5'9' and 178lbs as of yesterday. I lift 3 days a weeks and I do some cardio, mostly jogging or recumbent bike.

Im really hoping to see some fat loss and increased energy. Stay tuned guys and thanks again to Needto and everyone involved.

I am the say way, ie, sensative to stims, sometimes they make me feel sick. I am glad to see that has not been a problem for you, or for anyone else for that matter. I am subbed to your thread and wish you the best. Are you taking any other supps, or specfically just the N2Burn..Good luck..SJ

So far absolutely no jitters and spun out feeling whatsoever. I was worried that it would make it feel all yanked up but its just smooth sailing. Currently the only other supp im taking is Endosurge.

I havent weighed since the first day id stared taking these but i can see some small decrease around my waist. Looks a tad slimmer. I will weight tomorrow at the gym and we will see. So far so good. No complaints wahtesoever so far

Top Bottom