Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Burn log

HOLY SHIT! Just a little over a week and Ive lost 4 lbs. Now i have cut back on calories some but still. Un-fucking believable

No and i wish I had. I knew my pants were feeling a bit looser but i figured maybe a pound or two at most. The best thing about it is no damn jitters. I was thinking earlier, I ran some Alpha T2 last year. I bet these 2 stacked would be fucking killer. Next spring I may just try that :)

Down 6 lbs total in 2 weeks. This stuff is unreal guys. If your on the fence dont be. Grab you a bottle and give it a whirl

Well I finished my run this morning and I have to say I was impressed guys. lost 7 lbs total and felt damn good the whole time. The biggest thing i liked was not being awake all night, no jitters, no racing heart feeling, no shitty come down later, none of that shit you dont want. I think if you stacked this with say maybe Alpha T2 or something like that you could lose an insane amount of fat in a short period of time. If you are looking for something to help with the flab and you dont want something that keeps you spun all day then try some N2 Burn.Thanks again to Needto and Hurricane for hooking me up with the free sample to run. I can say this, come spring when its time to cut up a bit I will be getting this for sure. You da man Needto :)

Top Bottom