Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 amp and n2kts question

I have a high tolerance for stims myself. I take 3 scoops of N2KTS and 8amps and have no problems. Not that I am recommending you take 3 but try bumping the N2KTS up a bit. You will find your sweet spot.

So took it away from meal today and really felt it, but actually felt to much so got sick :) so i try it like you do it and see how that works for me :)

N2amp does that to me a little as well...I take 3 caps with my preworkout meal which is about an hour before and 3 caps right before I train. If you're taking n2kts take that in between the two doses of n2amp. I've been using n2amp for abput a week and have never been this vascular in my life

N2amp does that to me a little as well...I take 3 caps with my preworkout meal which is about an hour before and 3 caps right before I train. If you're taking n2kts take that in between the two doses of n2amp. I've been using n2amp for abput a week and have never been this vascular in my life

Il try that also :) cheers man

Top Bottom