Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N.o. Xplode

Like many others have said, sometimes worked, sometimes didnt.........and tastes like total hell to boot. Not to mention fast attenuation. Read the other threads concerning this, AMP02 and LipoFlame.

rsnoble-im-back said:
Like many others have said, sometimes worked, sometimes didnt.........and tastes like total hell to boot. Not to mention fast attenuation. Read the other threads concerning this, AMP02 and LipoFlame.
^^I concur.

I had very little success with NO Xplode, but I also know several people who still use it and love it...though most of them had been forced to up the dosage quite a bit due to the aforementioned attenuation.

As rsnoble stated, look at the reviews for Amplify02 (you buy Amp02 from www.agxsports.com), most people on here, including me, find it to be far superior to NO Xplode. Attenuation is virtually non-existent (I haven't noticed any...I haven't heard of anywhere here noticing any yet), and the pump and added boost is unbelievable.

Like rsnoble said, look through the threads on it...you'll learn quite a bit.

Hope this helps

for everyone that thinks no-xplode tastes bad, you must be high, or haven't tasted other pre-workout products. Compare the orange citrus ice with similiar products such as trac NO and NO shotgun and then tell me it tastes like hell.

Garbage

taste = shit

it gave me the shits i had to take 3-4 scoops to see anything

VPX no shotgun is the SHIT!!

Top Bottom