Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Myostatin Blockers...

John G

I remember reading an article from MD about a month or two ago, it mentioned that MYOSTATIN is what actually prevents our bodies from getting bigger or I should say to big. Suppressing MYOSTATIN in lab mice actually allowed them to grow much much larger. Anyhow I just got my magazine from GNC, and of course there are a million advertisements, it is called PHYSICAL. I am sure you are all very familiar with it. On the back cover, a "new" protein from Pinnacle which seems to me to be a reputable company which includes MYOZAP, this regulator will help you build muscle at a much greater rate. One problem with this is, what is to stop you from getting So huge that you explode? Wouldn't suppressing it be bad at some point? Secondly, is it really possible? Should I give it shot, or should I just go buy from Isopure or Triple Threat again?

Thanks,
John G.

and if you believe a few "super smart scientists" from a supplement company develped such a product than there a pinl bunny with a basket at the door:p

Just bought some.

Well I just went to GNC and Picked Some up. I will give it a shot. Can't hurt. Keep you all upto date.

You know that you're supposed to go at least two months on before expecting any results right?

The supposedly active ingredient is CSP3; it would be cool if it worked.

John G said:
from Pinnacle which seems to me to be a reputable company

First of all, what made you conclude Pinnacle was a reputable company? Have you tried any of their products and gotten results?

Secondly, Biotest's Myostat recommends 2 capsules a day that equal 1000mg. You'd have to take 5 servings of Myozap to get that amount of the active ingredient. So you would literally need 20 pounds of this stuff to last you the 2 months they say it will take to start noticing the massive effects.:rolleyes:

And the above paragraph is in no way a recommendation for Myostat. Good luck with your purchase and I hope it at least tastes good.

Oh yeah, I get this at half price ($25 for the 2#) and have absolutely no intention of trying it. Call me close minded, but I would rather spend $23 on an Optimum 5 pounder.

wojo said:
seriously has anyone ever gotten results from a pinnacle produt at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried EcDybol, and the poppers, 6 a day each and got absolutely nothing. I've heard the same thing about Alpha-Dopa, Insulene, etc. In short, I really hate this company, which is all hype.

Top Bottom