Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

justinjones1963

I decided to order some MyoGenX since reading the article by GS.

I should have it in by Friday which will be day 21 into my PCT.

My cycle was 250mg sus M/Th & EQ 600mg week.

I had to cut the cycle down on week 6 due to an injury. I am currently running AIFM and have been fine but I did have slight testicle shrinkage. My libido has been fine but I have been a little sluggish. Especially today. I am working long hours and getting little sleep (finals in three weeks) so that is an additional factor to take into condieration so I am attributing the lethargy to my scheudle.

I will take one tab three times per day as directed on the bottle and post results. Since I am not hitting the gym this is an additional factor to take into consideration. Nevertheless, I will post results on how it effects my energy and mental levels. Hopefully it will charge me up going into the final run of this semester.

I started taking mines today too.
I haven't juiced in months so I'm not crashing or anything. Lets see what it does for me.

-BRR

Ok, the study on this stuff was done over a 5 –day period if I read the thing right. So by the 3rd day I should have something…

This is where I started:
I haven’t juiced in months, came off my last cycle with proper PCT. No problems at all since then. Got blood work two months ago for a physical, everything was A OK… Body is running fine, back to it’s default settings.

So I’m not crashing OR Juicing. I’m “Natural”, I’m not sure if I’m be best candidate for this. But AR caught my attention with this.

So far I have taken 8 caps in the three days. (3 – 3- 2 (one for later)…

I have to say quite honestly that it hasn’t been anything out of this world. I was a little more excited reading Anthony’s thread than after using the stuff…

I did notice yesterday and today I have been thinking about sex a bit more, getting turned on thru memory or visual input, a lot easier than usual(I don’t know how else to put it)… I’m not sure if it is doing anything for the mechanics (why mess with perfection). Performance and feel wise,, everything seems the same, my old lady was pleased as always. . My morning wood was traditional, acrobatics at the latrine, nothing different. . I don’t feel any different in that department.
I will admit that I do feel an increase in desire, I did wanted to “initiate” something this morning before work, but my girl wasn’t having it lol...
My desire was already pretty healthy to begin with. But still, it is a noticeable increase.

Aside from that… Nothing much else.

I’ll report as things happen.

-BRR

BRR, Anything different from lets say a Tribulus, Long jack, Avena Sativa, AIFM stack? (Assuming you've tried this).

PF

Big Rick Rock said:
Ok, the study on this stuff was done over a 5 –day period if I read the thing right. So by the 3rd day I should have something…

This is where I started:
I haven’t juiced in months, came off my last cycle with proper PCT. No problems at all since then. Got blood work two months ago for a physical, everything was A OK… Body is running fine, back to it’s default settings.

So I’m not crashing OR Juicing. I’m “Natural”, I’m not sure if I’m be best candidate for this. But AR caught my attention with this.

I have to say quite honestly that it hasn’t been anything out of this world. I was a little more excited reading Anthony’s thread than after using the stuff…

I did notice yesterday and today I have been thinking about sex a bit more, getting turned on thru memory or visual input, a lot easier than usual(I don’t know how else to put it)… I’m not sure if it is doing anything for the mechanics (why mess with perfection). Performance and feel wise,, everything seems the same, my old lady was pleased as always. . My morning wood was traditional, acrobatics at the latrine, nothing different. . I don’t feel any different in that department.
I will admit that I do feel an increase in desire, I did wanted to “initiate” something this morning before work, but my girl wasn’t having it lol...
My desire was already pretty healthy to begin with. But still, it is a noticeable increase.

-BRR

BRR, you gonna get any bloodwork to see if in fact your test levels do or did go up??

Big Rick Rock said:

This is where I started:

-BRR

This is the kind of thing that basically 100% of the MyoGenX users have reported within the first few days of taking. Everyone is reporting increased desire, increased libido, etc...

I think that it's fair to say that the effects are noticable within the first week. Now, the thing about this product is, it holds up it's end of things (increasing testosterone)...now, it's up to the user to do the right thing in the gym and in the kitchen to get the anabolic effects o this increase in testosterone.

gettinripped said:
BRR, you gonna get any bloodwork to see if in fact your test levels do or did go up??

Little too late for me. I already started taking the stuff, so I wouldn't have a baseline reading.

I'm just reporting how I "feel" on MoyGenX. I'm just reporting MY experience on it, nothing else.

-BRR

Top Bottom