Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

Any more comments about this AR?? I do have some more questions regarding this herb..

but here is one to start, the other two ingredients zinc and vitamin e, why were they chosen to go along with fadoglia? Can this herb be taken in its purest form?? Or is it broken down, like every other herb that is approved by the FDA??

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Any more comments about this AR?? I do have some more questions regarding this herb..

but here is one to start, the other two ingredients zinc and vitamin e, why were they chosen to go along with fadoglia? Can this herb be taken in its purest form?? Or is it broken down, like every other herb that is approved by the FDA??

Zinc and Vitamin E have both been proven to have positive effects on Endocrine support, and both support the elevation of testosterone. I suspect there'll be some synergy by putting them in the formula along with the Fadogia.

Yes, the herb can be taken in it's purest form...the Fadogia in MyoGenX isn't "broken down"...it's the herb, exactly as Protein Factory gets it, compressed and put into a capsule with the Zinc and Vitamin E.

I got a question.
Why is this product not backed by any human testing before release?

I am actually a little surprised that it hit the shelfs without the "inventor" testing it himself and I am even more surprised how many people that is buying it to be test subjects.

I hope it is as good as promised, it sounds like a great product but so many other did too.

MorganKane said:
I got a question.
Why is this product not backed by any human testing before release?

I am actually a little surprised that it hit the shelfs without the "inventor" testing it himself and I am even more surprised how many people that is buying it to be test subjects.

I hope it is as good as promised, it sounds like a great product but so many other did too.

Well, since all three compounds in this product have been used safely by humans for decades, we knew that there wouldn't be any kind of safety issue with reards to putting them all together in a supplement.

And since 2 out of the three ingredients have been proven to boost testosterone levels in both animal and human studies, and the prime ingredient was shown to do that in an animal study, we really had no doubt that it would work as we thouht it would.

In the end, we knew that the product would work, and that it was safe....so we produced a limited production run of it (220 bottles), and put all of the available information on the product out there for people to decide whether they want to give it a shot or not.

We were very upfront about the fact that it hadn't been used before by anyone, and even that I hadn't used it yet. So people must have factored that into their decision on whether to buy it, and decided that they'll give it a shot. Anyway, like I said, since we knew it would be sae and effective, we wanted to release it as soon as possible, and that's what we ultimately did.

As for human studies, when you give out bottles of a supplement and get user feedback, that's not really a "study" (at all)...it's more like pre-market product testing. If you're asking why we didn't do that, I uess the reason is just that we didn't see any benefit over simply releasing a small amount of the product for sale, and hopefully getting feedback that way.

ItalianMuscle27 said:
where are the the people that purchased this product at?? Curious of feedback good or bad...

I had to stop taking it...my dick grew 3 inches and i started growing hair out of my ears thet fell to my shoulders...

I find it funny i read on another forum the results of a users experience with myogenx..and here it is..

he claims he has been taking myogenx for 5 days and he already has a little more definition and shape to his muscles, yet he hasnt worked out or ate right either.. Sounds like its his diet if you ask me, and not myogenx.. This product keeps getting better and better..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I find it funny i read on another forum the results of a users experience with myogenx..and here it is..

he claims he has been taking myogenx for 5 days and he already has a little more definition and shape to his muscles, yet he hasnt worked out or ate right either.. Sounds like its his diet if you ask me, and not myogenx.. This product keeps getting better and better..

Even though he says it's not his diet, you have determined that it is, in fact his diet. Interesting.

Go check out the MyoGenX threads on steroid.com...maybe you can give us a reason (other than MyoGenX) that 100% of the users who are taking it are experiencing very good results.

Ive seen the threads over at the other board, and im not even close to being convinced.. The dude who made that comment wasnt really sure himself either.. Im making a logical explanation, the foods he ate in the last 5 days, would have an impact on his or anyones else apperance.. I know if I eat more carbs than normal, I feel way to bloated and look like crap.. Your going to sit there and tell me, he is feeling this way because of the myogenx All these herbs that have been on the shelves in supplement stores for the past 7, 8, 9, 10 years havent worked yet, claming all this testosterone increase, libidio etc.. Trib, dosnt work, and neither does the horny goat weed..

I called an out of state ED doctor today, and im waiting to hear back from him to ask him a professional opinion on herbs and their place in supplements helping with libido. I will post what he says when he calls.. fair enough?

Top Bottom