Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Never heard of Rez V.. But than again, Im not going to run and buy the next new crave of the month either.. If I have some time, Ill google it and see what it is.. I just think supplements in general dont work.. For one, they are overpriced, they are always marketed to be the next big thing.. And then they have an athlete who swears by it! I will always be skeptical, so there would be no changing my mind.. but best of luck to you and everyone trying myogenx..

The first thing that comes to my mind, in this case, is why bother entering into a dialogue about supplements (or anything, for that matter) if your mind can not be changed?

Anthony Roberts said:
The first thing that comes to my mind, in this case, is why bother entering into a dialogue about supplements (or anything, for that matter) if your mind can not be changed?

For one, im voicing my opinion. Two, I thought this was an open discussion forum, and 3 I have questions regarding this herb or any herb for that matter that increases test levels and especially libido.. Ive tried every herb or supplement known to man, claiming everything from increased sex drive, libido, to prolonged erections.. They simply dont work.. Why all of a sudden is Myogenx, the fountain of youth?? I just find it hard to believe, you stumbled across the magic answer to everyones libido issues..

Within a year, this myogenx will have a new formula with another special herb that will enhanced the first one by 2 or 3x. And it will be another well kept secret that was in the lost jungles of Africa.. Ask any ED doctor, what they think of herbs increasing libido.. At least the one I spoken with and my regular doctor, both said the same thing..save your money! And with my personal experience with herbs, thats 3 opinions. But than again, who am I? Im just a regular guy..

And the thing with herbs, maybe im wrong, but I always believed or I thought I read, that herbs have to be taken at the same time, same dose everyday, and be taken for years to really notice anything beneficial from them..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Ive tried every herb or supplement known to man, claiming everything from increased sex drive, libido, to prolonged erections.. They simply dont work..

Thats too bad, Herbs never worked for you. I love herbs lol... Humankind has benefited greatly from plants. Did you know that something like 90% of our prescription meds have plant based active ingredients?

Everything from the coffee we drink in the morning, to the rubber on the tires on our cars, the Asthma medication we use, The cream you put on your cock to get the genital warts off after that trip to Vegas, nicotine, THC, Cocaine, Opiates, alcohol... all those things have come from plants.

Even the steroids you inject started off a plant stem before some molecules were where chopped off and the hormones were made out of it. Soy milk is recomemded to Women becuase it contains some Estrogen-like hormones beneficial to women.

Herbs produce all kinds of weird substances, many many many already PROVEN to work. Substances made by Plants that can affect every one of our systems. From your brain down to your toe nails.
Why is this so hard to belive yet another herb can benefit human kind. There are already MILLIONS of different plants in use TODAY.

-BRR

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Ask any ED doctor, what they think of herbs increasing libido.. At least the one I spoken with and my regular doctor, both said the same thing..save your money!

Doctor: "yeah, save your money on the natural herb stuff and take this prescription for XXXX instead. They send me a lot of pens, Golf balls and Clipboards every year."

Off the top of my head.... a plant that has an immediate effect on my libido, usually within 3-4 minutes after administration: Marijuana.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
Thats too bad, Herbs never worked for you. I love herbs lol... Humankind has benefited greatly from plants. Did you know that something like 90% of our prescription meds have plant based active ingredients?

Everything from the coffee we drink in the morning, to the rubber on the tires on our cars, the Asthma medication we use, The cream you put on your cock to get the genital warts off after that trip to Vegas, nicotine, THC, Cocaine, Opiates, alcohol... all those things have come from plants.

Even the steroids you inject started off a plant stem before some molecules were where chopped off and the hormones were made out of it. Soy milk is recomemded to Women becuase it contains some Estrogen-like hormones beneficial to women.

Herbs produce all kinds of weird substances, many many many already PROVEN to work. Substances made by Plants that can affect every one of our systems. From your brain down to your toe nails.
Why is this so hard to belive yet another herb can benefit human kind. There are already MILLIONS of different plants in use TODAY.

-BRR

From my understanding, maybe im wrong, but I thought the FDA wont allow us to take most herbs in their purest of forms. Especially the thermogenic ones.. By the time they get to us, they are broken down and cut so many times, of course they are not going to work.. I remember the hype with the yohimbe bark back in the 90s sometime, I dont think you can even get real yohimbe anymore, and the stuff they do sell as yohimbe, is the inferior one..

This whole thing has be wondering, if I tried these herbs in their purest form, would they work better? I guess anything is possible, but I wont be hppping on a plane to Nigeria or west africa, anytime soon..

Big Rick Rock said:

-BRR

Funny/good post.

Big Rick Rock said:
Doctor: "yeah, save your money on the natural herb stuff and take this prescription for XXXX instead. They send me a lot of pens, Golf balls and Clipboards every year."

Off the top of my head.... a plant that has an immediate effect on my libido, usually within 3-4 minutes after administration: Marijuana.

-BRR

Well Im sure the prescription meds have had human studies done on them too, and not just done on rats.. Ive never really had a problem with libido, only time was when I ran some tren. Thats when I was trying all these herbs, sex stacks, etc.. Finally I went to a doctor, ask some questions, told him what was happening, and I went on my path to recovery.. I usually stay on test all year now, so I havent had a problem and I feel like im in my early 20s still. I chase my girl around constantly with a boner..

Everyone is different, a herb may work great for you, anthony or the next guy, but wont have any effect on me..

I have a friend who is the same way with marijuana, a few hits, and he is humping everything..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Ive never really had a problem with libido, only time was when I ran some tren. Thats when I was trying all these herbs, sex stacks, etc..

If the Tren was messing with your sexdrive, and you took herbs on top of it.... I dunno how well that would work... If you had gotten OFF the Tren first maybe you would have had better luck.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
If the Tren was messing with your sexdrive, and you took herbs on top of it.... I dunno how well that would work... If you had gotten OFF the Tren first maybe you would have had better luck.

-BRR

The tren messed with my sex drive big time..I wasnt taking both tren and herbs at the same time. But I think i was on it too long to begin with..I just loved how I looked on it, and wanted to stay on longer.. But taking all these herbs was after I finished. I dont remember exactly, because that was probably about 6 or 7 years ago..but I was trying everything..supplements, different foods, etc.. Nothing worked! I stayed clean for about 6 or 7 months, hopped back on some test, and ever since than, things have been great! Sex drive is great, i have boners every morning..blood work has always been pretty much within range..I get that done at least 2x/year..sometimes 3..

Top Bottom