Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

T-Matt said:
You're a helluva guy IM, no need getting into an argument like this.. Either try it or don't..

T-Matt

He is a good guy. I think he just neede a little attention from the Admin today. All my kids have their day :)

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
He is a good guy. I think he just neede a little attention from the Admin today. All my kids have their day :)

-BRR

Is it the tren or clomid that's doing that to him?

Oh wait.. that's IM we're talking about.. YEP.. it's the tren!! haha, you ole dog you..

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
The fact is is that you're using LSP stuff right? Is that FDA approved human grade? I think NOT.. sooooooooooooooooooo............... You're taking a leap of faith that it's sterile right? That the Trenbolone Acetate is 100mg/mL right? You think a study really means anything? I mean, think about studies, studies are funded BY THE COMPANY WHO HAS A VESTED INTEREST IN THE PRODUCT, most of the time.. Not a separate non affiliated company.. Bottomline if it works it works.. if it doesn't, he it doesn't.. So what, I'm sure you've wasted $45 bucks on a jug of Cell Tech.. Or i'm sure you've broken a few Organon amps before..

You're a helluva guy IM, no need getting into an argument like this.. Either try it or don't..

T-Matt

Most reputable companies do have an independant study performed to "prove" a products effectivness. They take a large group and test them before and after. Some are given placebo and some real product and not told who gets what, a double blind study. They report on the actual test results along with the study participants remarks. Many will think they have results and were given a placebo unknowingly. This kind of study helps eliminate an awful lot of skepticism on new products and the claims they state can then be backed with documented facts.

missionpossible said:
Most reputable companies do have an independant study performed to "prove" a products effectivness. They take a large group and test them before and after. Some are given placebo and some real product and not told who gets what, a double blind study. They report on the actual test results along with the study participants remarks. Many will think they have results and were given a placebo unknowingly. This kind of study helps eliminate an awful lot of skepticism on new products and the claims they state can then be backed with documented facts.

Just like we have a Insurance Commission that regulates insurance fraud.. Yeah, there's none of that happening!

The company with the vested interest is still funding the research.. You can't truly believe in it 100% Most of those studies are too complicated for the average person to read and are worded in such a way that it can be interpreted to benefit the vested company..

"Studies on ibuprofin showed that 9 out of 10 patients' headaches subsided after administration of the drug, therefore it is 90% effective." 90% effective at doing what? At hiding your symptoms of your body being fucked up? haha.. You didn't have a headache because your body needed some ibuprofin.. What did that study really prove? Bottomline, if you tell me a supplement is going to do something and it does exactly what you said to me, I'm happy, if not, I feel like I didn't get my money worth..

T-Matt

Big Rick Rock said:
You sound like the chicks who pick the "bad boy" type, get fucked over and then says "All men are assholes". While I understand your frustation. Anthony wasn't the man who broke your heart. Don't take it out on him lol...

Cybergenics? Geez man, they got you too?..

-BRR

I know, im wasnt trying to bash AR or his product.. I was just trying to understand better, no harm no foul.. Im not a believer and never will be in any supplement.. Funny thing about the cybergenics..If I remember right, they talked me into buying 2 kits.. I never used the 2nd one.. Sucker born every minute I know.. But I was young, naive, and never wanted to take steroids.. But after the first cycle, I was like.. just one more.. Now after 2 dozen cycles later look at me now.. :)

T-Matt said:
The fact is is that you're using LSP stuff right? Is that FDA approved human grade? I think NOT.. sooooooooooooooooooo............... You're taking a leap of faith that it's sterile right? That the Trenbolone Acetate is 100mg/mL right? You think a study really means anything? I mean, think about studies, studies are funded BY THE COMPANY WHO HAS A VESTED INTEREST IN THE PRODUCT, most of the time.. Not a separate non affiliated company.. Bottomline if it works it works.. if it doesn't, he it doesn't.. So what, I'm sure you've wasted $45 bucks on a jug of Cell Tech.. Or i'm sure you've broken a few Organon amps before..

T-Matt

Yes, I use some of LSP products and I know its not approved humangrade..Honestly, humangrade is my first choice, but some products arent available humangrade, so we have to seek alternatives.. My friends and I have tried pretty much the entire line, and we have been quite pleased. By far, one of the best UGs that ive tried.. Their winstrol is my favorite so far!!

I wasnt trying to start a pissing match with AR or anyone else, I just wanted to know what was so special about this herb in nigeria, and how come all of a sudden its the talk of the town??? Im skeptical, but also curious..if that makes sense..

I said before to each his own, if a product comes out and its working for you, by all means keep taking it.. Ill be following the threads more about this supplement, to get more info, and keep asking questions..

So celltech is a waste of money?? lol.. I only use EAS phosphagen elite! :) It works for me..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Ive always believed anything is possible.. How many individuals are we talking about?? 10, 100, 200, 1000s? I cant take a study seriously with feedback from a dozen people on a public forum..I think your case would be so much better if human studies and tests could be performed over the coarse of a year or so, and than have some better feedback..What happens when you come off?? Is the stuff cycled?? Im just trying to get a better understanding of this herb thats all..

Dont get me wrong, Im all about wanting to make money, and I commend you for your efforts with giving people other options, but hyping up a herb thats been around for quite some time, Im skeptical.. I mean, how come scientists from well known supplement companies like Beverly, EAS, Metrx, Pinnacle, etc.. havent had this herb in any of their products?? It just seems strange to me.. If it was that good, you would think they would have capitalized on it..

Because I beat them all to it.

The fact is, before Biotest came out with their Rez-V supplement, I had already been reccomending GrapeSeedExtract to the members of the T-Nation forum...then shortly afterwards, Biotest came out with a product containing a GrapeSeedExtract type product (Rez-V). Many o the members on that forum thought that I'd actually been ripped off, and my idea stolen...and now, there's another company producing their own version of Rez-V...but in the end, I'd been reccomending this stuff well before any supplement companies jumped on it.

There are simply a few times, where I've been lucky or smart enough to dig up some research or connect some dots where scientists at the big supplement companies have not.

So the answer to your question, is that they haven't capitalized on this herb because they didn't know about it before I did...I think we'll probably see some rip-off versions of my product soon enough.

Anthony Roberts said:
Because I beat them all to it.

The fact is, before Biotest came out with their Rez-V supplement, I had already been reccomending GrapeSeedExtract to the members of the T-Nation forum...then shortly afterwards, Biotest came out with a product containing a GrapeSeedExtract type product (Rez-V). Many o the members on that forum thought that I'd actually been ripped off, and my idea stolen...and now, there's another company producing their own version of Rez-V...but in the end, I'd been reccomending this stuff well before any supplement companies jumped on it.

There are simply a few times, where I've been lucky or smart enough to dig up some research or connect some dots where scientists at the big supplement companies have not.

So the answer to your question, is that they haven't capitalized on this herb because they didn't know about it before I did...I think we'll probably see some rip-off versions of my product soon enough.

Never heard of Rez V.. But than again, Im not going to run and buy the next new crave of the month either.. If I have some time, Ill google it and see what it is.. I just think supplements in general dont work.. For one, they are overpriced, they are always marketed to be the next big thing.. And then they have an athlete who swears by it! I will always be skeptical, so there would be no changing my mind.. but best of luck to you and everyone trying myogenx..

Day 1:
November 25, 2006

I just got my MyogenX in. It took proteinfactory 10 days which is not the norm. I have ordered from them in the past and service has always been top notch.

I got a PM asking what the ingredients are so here it is:

Fadogia Agrestis 500mg
Vitamin E 200mg
Zinc 15mg

I took one pill in the morning and I will follow the label and take one tab three times per day.

I am currently on PCT and I am only running AIFM tqo squirts before going to bed. I have clomid and HCG on hand but I decided not to use it. See my first post for my cycle info.

I still have some small ball shrinkage and my libido has been a little low. I am normally a very horny bastard & jerk off many times per day. I haven't been at 100% but I can still get wood and blow a decent load. I am also entering finals shortly so the stress may also be a factor.

If I get morning wood and my libido goes through the roof I will definitely notice it so I am looking forward to posting results if and when they happen.

I will most likley post daily updates in the evening or maybe every other day depending on the results.

Wish me luck.

J.J.

Top Bottom