Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

Anthony Roberts said:
I would reccomend that you read all of the MyoGenX results from the users themselves (both here and on steroid.com) 100% of them have noticed an increase in libido.

As for not testing the product on Humans, since the herb has been used for decades safely already, we had no doubt that it will continue to be safe.

With regards to my not actually "discovering" the herb...I suppose that's true. I found out about the Herb from talking to a friend who has a radio show about performance enhancement, then I contacted the scientist who conducted the actual study and asked him some questions....finally, I decided that this particular herb would be a good thing to bring to the sports supplement market, and would be enhanced greatly by the addition of a couple more ingredients to the final formula. So no, while I wasn't out there in the Nigerian forest discovering herbs, I did hear about an herb that was totally unknown to the supplement industry, and I did contact the scientist and do my own research on it, ultimately developing the product that Protein Factory is now selling.

In the end, I brought a totally new supplement to the market, and one which is not and was not available ever before to the supplement market. I'm happy with that, and happy with the development and research that I did which ultimately led to this totally original and unique product being brought to the market.

Ive read the feedback here, and on steroid.com, and Im still not convinced and probably never will be..

My concern with the human testing, if it supposibly increases test levels and libidio naturally, how about some documentation/tests to back it up instead of someones word?? For example, like I said before.. a study should have been done with 100 males ages 25-40(or whatever ages you wanted to use), with documentation/tests etc.. Proving this..

Its all in your head if you ask me.. This product is being hyped to promote increased libido and natural test levels.. The individual purchasing this, is excited, and probably is thinking about this more than normal. He is thinking about being aroused, sex, or whatever so much, he is starting to believe this product is working for him, and it has to be this herb giving him erections in the morning.. Im 35, and I have erections almost every morning, and I dont take any herbs or supplements..just a multi vitamin! I hope the end made some sense and you know where I am coming from..

That anabolic newsletter gets sent to my house every 2 or 3 months, and they always have some new gimic or some new supplment that increases test levels naturally.. I cant think of the new one off hand, but its way overpriced..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Ive read the feedback here, and on steroid.com, and Im still not convinced and probably never will be..

Fair enough. But logically, don't you think that if 100% of the people who have tried my product are reporting a libido increase, there could be more to it than just a placeebo effect? And the fact that in animal studies, the primary ingredient in this product shows a substantial increase in Test levels...I mean...doesn't that strongly point to the validity and efficacy of the product?

Anthony Roberts said:
Fair enough. But logically, don't you think that if 100% of the people who have tried my product are reporting a libido increase, there could be more to it than just a placeebo effect? And the fact that in animal studies, the primary ingredient in this product shows a substantial increase in Test levels...I mean...doesn't that strongly point to the validity and efficacy of the product?

Ive always believed anything is possible.. How many individuals are we talking about?? 10, 100, 200, 1000s? I cant take a study seriously with feedback from a dozen people on a public forum..I think your case would be so much better if human studies and tests could be performed over the coarse of a year or so, and than have some better feedback..What happens when you come off?? Is the stuff cycled?? Im just trying to get a better understanding of this herb thats all..

Dont get me wrong, Im all about wanting to make money, and I commend you for your efforts with giving people other options, but hyping up a herb thats been around for quite some time, Im skeptical.. I mean, how come scientists from well known supplement companies like Beverly, EAS, Metrx, Pinnacle, etc.. havent had this herb in any of their products?? It just seems strange to me.. If it was that good, you would think they would have capitalized on it..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Ive always believed anything is possible.. How many individuals are we talking about?? 10, 100, 200, 1000s? I cant take a study seriously with feedback from a dozen people on a public forum..I think your case would be so much better if human studies and tests could be performed over the coarse of a year or so, and than have some better feedback..What happens when you come off?? Is the stuff cycled?? Im just trying to get a better understanding of this herb thats all..

Dont get me wrong, Im all about wanting to make money, and I commend you for your efforts with giving people other options, but hyping up a herb thats been around for quite some time, Im skeptical.. I mean, how come scientists from well known supplement companies like Beverly, EAS, Metrx, Pinnacle, etc.. havent had this herb in any of their products?? It just seems strange to me.. If it was that good, you would think they would have capitalized on it..

Now you are just getting silly bro.

You are saying Anthony has to do a year-long study before he can bring to market a herb that has been used effectively and safely for generations?

So what if EAS and Pinnacle didn't come out this first? There is a lot of good and effective supplements that where not bottled by any of the companies you mentioned. Where does that even fit into this situation?

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
Now you are just getting silly bro.

You are saying Anthony has to do a year-long study before he can bring to market a herb that has been used effectively and safely for generations?

So what if EAS and Pinnacle didn't come out this first? There is a lot of good and effective supplements that where not bottled by any of the companies you mentioned. Where does that even fit into this situation?

-BRR

Some kind of study should be done on humans, yes.. How can I take a supplment seriously, when its only study on paper was done with rats??
I would just like to see some human studies done, and not taking someones word on a public forum as accurate information..It wouldnt matter if you had 5 posts or 20,000 posts.. Prove to me on paper that it increases natural test levels.. show me studies, etc.. If I have the time this weekend, im going to research it a little further. Someone was kind enough to email me some info on this herb and I will check it out later..

I was using those companies as examples, Im sure there were dozens of companies that I didnt mention that have effective supplements. Im not going to clutter this thread with every company from A to Z.. Personally, I hardly use any supplements.. multi vitamin, protein powder and creatine and thats it.. I think everything else is nonsense.. If I want to increase my test levels, Ill just do 1g of test/week..

I just dont buy the libido increasing herbs.. None have worked for me ever, so why should this one?

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Some kind of study should be done on humans, yes.. How can I take a supplment seriously, when its only study on paper was done with rats??

Welcome to the world of Bodybuilding. 99% of the studies we use to base our knowledge on, were done on Rats... Some compounds don't even get tested in whole animals, just the placenta. The guys here take the results from those studies and base their knowledge on their interpretation of the results. You'll understand how it works the more time you spend on EF doing your reseach.

FYI- Rat's don't make a different kind of test than Humans. The Testosterone their bodies produce is chemically identical to that of Humans...

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
Welcome to the world of Bodybuilding. 99% of the studies we use to base our knowledge on, were done on Rats... Some compounds don't even get tested in whole animals, just the placenta. The guys here take the results from those studies and base their knowledge on their interpretation of the results. You'll understand how it works the more time you spend on EF doing your reseach.

-BRR

Understood.. Im not a fan of any supplment, Ive tried dozens and dozens of them and I never really noticed anything.. Im trying to remember some of the crap that I have taken over the years..smilax, cybergenics, andro, boron, ultimate orange, etc.. I never noticed a thing.. Havent been a believer in quite sometime now.. But if the product is working for you or anyone else, im ok with it. Do what works for you... Im not trying to start a pissing match with you or AR, Im just trying to understand!

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Understood.. Im not a fan of any supplment, Ive tried dozens and dozens of them and I never really noticed anything.. Im trying to remember some of the crap that I have taken over the years..smilax, cybergenics, andro, boron, ultimate orange, etc.. I never noticed a thing.. Havent been a believer in quite sometime now.. But if the product is working for you or anyone else, im ok with it. Do what works for you... Im not trying to start a pissing match with you or AR, Im just trying to understand!

You sound like the chicks who pick the "bad boy" type, get fucked over and then says "All men are assholes". While I understand your frustation. Anthony wasn't the man who broke your heart. Don't take it out on him lol...

Cybergenics? Geez man, they got you too?..

-BRR

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I would just like to see some human studies done, and not taking someones word on a public forum as accurate information..It wouldnt matter if you had 5 posts or 20,000 posts.. Prove to me on paper that it increases natural test levels.. show me studies, etc.. If I have the time this weekend, im going to research it a little further. Someone was kind enough to email me some info on this herb and I will check it out later..

I was using those companies as examples, Im sure there were dozens of companies that I didnt mention that have effective supplements. Im not going to clutter this thread with every company from A to Z.. Personally, I hardly use any supplements.. multi vitamin, protein powder and creatine and thats it.. I think everything else is nonsense.. If I want to increase my test levels, Ill just do 1g of test/week..

I just dont buy the libido increasing herbs.. None have worked for me ever, so why should this one?

The fact is is that you're using LSP stuff right? Is that FDA approved human grade? I think NOT.. sooooooooooooooooooo............... You're taking a leap of faith that it's sterile right? That the Trenbolone Acetate is 100mg/mL right? You think a study really means anything? I mean, think about studies, studies are funded BY THE COMPANY WHO HAS A VESTED INTEREST IN THE PRODUCT, most of the time.. Not a separate non affiliated company.. Bottomline if it works it works.. if it doesn't, he it doesn't.. So what, I'm sure you've wasted $45 bucks on a jug of Cell Tech.. Or i'm sure you've broken a few Organon amps before..

You're a helluva guy IM, no need getting into an argument like this.. Either try it or don't..

T-Matt

Top Bottom