Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

Anthony Roberts said:
I don't have anything to do with the marketing of the product, nor the testing, nor the sales. All I did was come up with the formula and go to Protein Factory to see if they were interested in producing it. I have Protein Factory handling the production and sales of the product, and a seperate marketing team handling the marketing for me. My involvement was strictly in the research and development. I'm sure if the people who handle marketing think that it's going to be beneficial to give away bottles of the stuff, then they'll do that. It's not my call. At this point, I'm involved in the continued research and development of this product and others, but not at all in the marketing, production, or sales. Sorry.

OK, I believe that Protein Factory is handling all of the aspects they can, but you have been marketing this product quite a bit on the boards. Having been involved in bringing products to market myself, I'm well aware that the more that is sold will benefit everyone involved including yourself so a few hundred bucks of good will likely benefit everyone including yourself in the long run. I wish the best for you on this, as I have found much of your information provided beneficial.

Anthony Roberts said:
This is the kind of thing that basically 100% of the MyoGenX users have reported within the first few days of taking. Everyone is reporting increased desire, increased libido, etc...

I think that it's fair to say that the effects are noticable within the first week. Now, the thing about this product is, it holds up it's end of things (increasing testosterone)...now, it's up to the user to do the right thing in the gym and in the kitchen to get the anabolic effects o this increase in testosterone.

i'll be starting pct in about 3 weeks. . .would you advise adding this to my pct regimen??

digimon7068 said:
i'll be starting pct in about 3 weeks. . .would you advise adding this to my pct regimen??

Yes. I believe it's the best possible supplement to add into PCT.

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Has there been any human testing on this product before it was released? Only studies I found were done on rats..

I think Anthony already talked about this.
The plant itself has been in use by humans before any of us were born.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
I think Anthony already talked about this.
The plant itself has been in use by humans before any of us were born.

-BRR

I understand the plant has been around quite awhile, but where are the studies or reports on humans at?? Why should members fork out money out of their own pockets and get there test levels checked frequently to see if this stuff is working or not? This should have been done by 100 or so males of all different ages during the human testing..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I understand the plant has been around quite awhile, but where are the studies or reports on humans at?? Why should members fork out money out of their own pockets and get there test levels checked frequently to see if this stuff is working or not? This should have been done by 100 or so males of all different ages during the human testing..

Nobody is telling anybody to "fork" money over to get tested. Fadogia Agrestis as a Plant, has been used as a herbal medicine in Nigeria for ages to treat ED, The human testing of its safety and effectiveness has been going on for generations of people that have used this herb. Most people just buy it at the local market and dose the stuff themselves over there.
The Study on the rats wast just to find out HOW and WHY the plant had this effect on humans, NOT to determine if it worked. Fadogia's effectiveness has long been stablished already.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
Nobody is telling anybody to "fork" money over to get tested. Fadogia Agrestis as a Plant, has been used as a herbal medicine in Nigeria for ages to treat ED, The human testing of its safety and effectiveness has been going on for generations of people that have used this herb. Most people just buy it at the local market and dose the stuff themselves over there.
The Study on the rats wast just to find out HOW and WHY the plant had this effect on humans, NOT to determine if it worked. Fadogia's effectiveness has long been stablished already.

-BRR

I just find it amusing that in proteinfactory statements regarding myogenx, they are making it sound like AR discovered this miracle herb, when its been around for years. I am the biggest skeptic of herbs increasing libido.. I for one have tried numerous ones, and bottom line, they dont work. (Triebstan,etc) I even tried some sex stack from Impact Nutrition, and nothing happened. Waste of money.. Ive asked my personal doctor and an ED doctor, and they advised me, to not waste my money on fancy herbs and supplements.. Its all hype, just like everything else.. In a years time or less there will be another 'miracle herb' miraculously discovered to increase test levels and libido, or this myogenx will have some new forumula to make it 2 or 3x better than it was before..Sorry, I dont buy any of this..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I just find it amusing that in proteinfactory statements regarding myogenx, they are making it sound like AR discovered this miracle herb, when its been around for years. I am the biggest skeptic of herbs increasing libido.. I for one have tried numerous ones, and bottom line, they dont work. (Triebstan,etc) I even tried some sex stack from Impact Nutrition, and nothing happened. Waste of money.. Ive asked my personal doctor and an ED doctor, and they advised me, to not waste my money on fancy herbs and supplements.. Its all hype, just like everything else.. In a years time or less there will be another 'miracle herb' miraculously discovered to increase test levels and libido, or this myogenx will have some new forumula to make it 2 or 3x better than it was before..Sorry, I dont buy any of this..

I would reccomend that you read all of the MyoGenX results from the users themselves (both here and on steroid.com) 100% of them have noticed an increase in libido.

As for not testing the product on Humans, since the herb has been used for decades safely already, we had no doubt that it will continue to be safe.

With regards to my not actually "discovering" the herb...I suppose that's true. I found out about the Herb from talking to a friend who has a radio show about performance enhancement, then I contacted the scientist who conducted the actual study and asked him some questions....finally, I decided that this particular herb would be a good thing to bring to the sports supplement market, and would be enhanced greatly by the addition of a couple more ingredients to the final formula. So no, while I wasn't out there in the Nigerian forest discovering herbs, I did hear about an herb that was totally unknown to the supplement industry, and I did contact the scientist and do my own research on it, ultimately developing the product that Protein Factory is now selling.

In the end, I brought a totally new supplement to the market, and one which is not and was not available ever before to the supplement market. I'm happy with that, and happy with the development and research that I did which ultimately led to this totally original and unique product being brought to the market.

Top Bottom