Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

njmuscleguy said:
so for those whose PCT is failing them, and both the AM Dbol method and this MyoGenx are options.... which to choose?

Both?

-BRR

Hey all,
I prefere to read rather than post on here however I ordered 2 bottles and they arrived yesterday. Most importantly, I had my test levels checked several weeks ago and will get levels checked again upon completeion of bottle 1, then again on completion of bottle 2. I will post pre suppliment test levels, 1 month in on MayoGenX, then 2 months in. Hope this will offer you guys some assistance. For your information I have never hit anything anabolic so this will be a true recordiing.
Regards.

Wax-on said:
Hey all,
I prefere to read rather than post on here however I ordered 2 bottles and they arrived yesterday. Most importantly, I had my test levels checked several weeks ago and will get levels checked again upon completeion of bottle 1, then again on completion of bottle 2. I will post pre suppliment test levels, 1 month in on MayoGenX, then 2 months in. Hope this will offer you guys some assistance. For your information I have never hit anything anabolic so this will be a true recordiing.
Regards.

Great, looking forward to see the result.
By the way, this is what companies do before they release a product.
They do some human research including a double blind study but in this case the "inventor" did not even try it himself. I find this funny.

Wax-on said:
Hey all,
Regards.

Thanx for testing out the stuff.

I hope that some of the bros that have been around longer would post their results. A lot of people will have a hard time taking the word of somebody who signed up 3 months ago like Wax-on .

-BRR

I am interested too in seeing more of the bros that have been around for awhile to try this stuff out.

I'm really skeptical that this was brought to market without significant human testing. Its suprising that Anthoney Roberts wont kick out a handfull of this product on each of the boards he is touting his wares on for some testing. After all, Tribulis will and does increase libido, but for about 10 to 15 bucks a bottle!

missionpossible said:
I am interested too in seeing more of the bros that have been around for awhile to try this stuff out.

I'm really skeptical that this was brought to market without significant human testing. Its suprising that Anthoney Roberts wont kick out a handfull of this product on each of the boards he is touting his wares on for some testing. After all, Tribulis will and does increase libido, but for about 10 to 15 bucks a bottle!

I know what you are saying.
We'll see what they do later. From what PF told GS and Myself. They had a limited amount of bottles they could make this run. I'm sure they'll come thru with some freebies later... Last month D-Blade gave 100 FREE 30-Day samples to our Platinum mebers. I'm sure I'll get some free bottles from PF for you guys... I always give preference to our Plat members. I'll pull for our Plats and try to get them some thing similar from PF/MoyGenX come new year.

The D-Blade sample give away whent great. this is what some of our Plat members posted in the Plat forum:

PS: One of our members "perp69" had this to say:

perp69 said:
Tried it for 3 weeks and it didn't do much for me. I gained maybe 4 lbs but that doesn't really amount to much in my book.

Perp

That is a typical Juicer answer. But for the guys here who can't afford to break the law... Steroids are not an option... 4lbs in Three weeks sounds fucking awesome.

Just imagine... Four Pounds of Steak under your skin....

And "1968Charger" had this to say:

1968Charger said:
well in 2 weeks i gained 4 lbs and my muscles are fuller and a friend of mine asked me if i was juiceing ,so it does work .i will keep younall posted when im done

He seems to think it worked for him too.

So for all you guys (Mostly: Refereal Monkey Juice Pushers) who talked Garbage about D-Blade as an acutal alternative to Steroids before you even knew anybody who used it...... The finger in the middle just stood up.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
I know what you are saying.
We'll see what they do later. From what PF told GS and Myself. They had a limited amount of bottles they could make this run. I'm sure they'll come thru with some freebies later... Last month D-Blade gave 100 FREE 30-Day samples to our Platinum mebers. I'm sure I'll get some free bottles from PF for you guys... I always give preference to our Plat members. I'll pull for our Plats and try to get them some thing similar from PF/MoyGenX come new year.

The D-Blade sample give away whent great. this is what some of our Plat members posted in the Plat forum:

PS: One of our members "perp69" had this to say:

That is a typical Juicer answer. But for the guys here who can't afford to break the law... Steroids are not an option... 4lbs in Three weeks sounds fucking awesome.

Just imagine... Four Pounds of Steak under your skin....

And "1968Charger" had this to say:

He seems to think it worked for him too.

So for all you guys (Mostly: Refereal Monkey Juice Pushers) who talked Garbage about D-Blade as an acutal alternative to Steroids before you even knew anybody who used it...... The finger in the middle just stood up.

-BRR

I'm game for some freebies

Big Rick Rock said:
Thanx for testing out the stuff.

I hope that some of the bros that have been around longer would post their results. A lot of people will have a hard time taking the word of somebody who signed up 3 months ago like Wax-on .

-BRR
Hey Big Rick Rock,
I understand that my word and or results may not hold much weight here on this forum under this name. If it helps, I did have another username when I signed up back in 2002 N_F_C which is long gone. Recieved a fair amount of quality information from Huckleberry at that time (If you remember him?) BTW is he still here???. Either way, I will post results, take what you will from them.
Regards.

missionpossible said:

I don't have anything to do with the marketing of the product, nor the testing, nor the sales. All I did was come up with the formula and go to Protein Factory to see if they were interested in producing it. I have Protein Factory handling the production and sales of the product, and a seperate marketing team handling the marketing for me. My involvement was strictly in the research and development. I'm sure if the people who handle marketing think that it's going to be beneficial to give away bottles of the stuff, then they'll do that. It's not my call. At this point, I'm involved in the continued research and development of this product and others, but not at all in the marketing, production, or sales. Sorry.

Top Bottom