Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

justinjones1963 said:
I decided to order some MyoGenX since reading the article by GS.

I should have it in by Friday which will be day 21 into my PCT.

My cycle was 250mg sus M/Th & EQ 600mg week.

I had to cut the cycle down on week 6 due to an injury. I am currently running AIFM and have been fine but I did have slight testicle shrinkage. My libido has been fine but I have been a little sluggish. Especially today. I am working long hours and getting little sleep (finals in three weeks) so that is an additional factor to take into condieration so I am attributing the lethargy to my scheudle.

I will take one tab three times per day as directed on the bottle and post results. Since I am not hitting the gym this is an additional factor to take into consideration. Nevertheless, I will post results on how it effects my energy and mental levels. Hopefully it will charge me up going into the final run of this semester.

Awesome man thanks for the log! Please post daily updates! Thanks

T-Matt

Anthony Roberts said:
How's it working, BRR? Any updates for us?

I'm too busy humping to post up a review. LOL
My sex drive has increased even more since the last time I posted about the product. I'm starting to notice SOME effect on the mechanics. It is now taking me a good bit more effort(and time) to "finish" than a week ago. It seems to have also put a little more lead in my pencil. I'll do a full report tomorrow when I get a few minutes.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
I'm too busy humping to post up a review. LOL
My sex drive has increased even more since the last time I posted about the product. I'm starting to notice SOME effect on the mechanics. It is now taking me a good bit more effort(and time) to "finish" than a week ago. It seems to have also put a little more lead in my pencil. I'll do a full report tomorrow when I get a few minutes.

-BRR

Good deal - keep us updated.

I am still waiting for my order to come in.

Full report. My 5-day MyoGenX trial.

Day-1

Nothing eventful. I did notice a feeling of “discomfort” come on about 15-20mins after I took the first capsule. I had a bit of a headache and my ears got warm. It went away as quickly, like 5mins after it started. I experienced the same thing with the second capsules and third. But the discomfort was less each time. A guess off the top of my head is the Zinc in the formula gave me a reaction. Who knows.

Day-2

I did not have any feelings of discomfort after ingesting the capsules like on day-1. I did notice I woke up a little more excited than usual, and I did catch myself looking at women on the street a little more than usual… All in all, I was just feeling a bit hornier.

Day-3

Woke up with a major wood, feeling very aroused. I could get my girl to cooperate with me in the morning, but I still beat it in 2x after work, and 1x before sleep. Just felt good and fired up the whole day.

Day-4

I woke up early hard as a rock, had to damn near do a hand stand to take a simple piss. My morning wood lasted a good bit longer than usual, I was able to get my girl to give me some early morning loving. It took me a good while to finish even though I wanted to end things quickly and head to work… I just couldn’t.
My erection lasted a good while longer after sex and I still had a “semi” by the time I was walking out of the shower. Had some spontaneous erections show thought the day. Desire was still very strong

Day-5

Only took the morning pill and skipped the rest. Quite honestly, I don’t really need a libido boost right now. It is holiday season, I have a lot on my plate professionally and personally. Too much to be preoccupied with getting home to have sex. So I decided to discontinue using it for now and save the rest to use for PCT....

My conclusion:

MyoGenX works well at increasing libido and quite nicely too. The increase in libido was slightly noticeable on the second day and very pronounced by third day. I noticed some slight change in the mechanics by the fourth day.
I discontinued use after the 5th day.

Did it raise my Test levels by 200%?

I don’t know because I did not do any blood tests.

But I did experience the same effects I have while injecting testosterone. Although some compounds can give you an increase in sex drive and performance, without actually raising your test levels… There is a study to back the claims that it raises test levels by 200%. So I guess it is up to each person to decide what is what…

Big Rick Rock said:
Full report. My 5-day MyoGenX trial.

Day-1

Nothing eventful. I did notice a feeling of “discomfort” come on about 15-20mins after I took the first capsule. I had a bit of a headache and my ears got warm. It went away as quickly, like 5mins after it started. I experienced the same thing with the second capsules and third. But the discomfort was less each time. A guess off the top of my head is the Zinc in the formula gave me a reaction. Who knows.

Day-2

I did not have any feelings of discomfort after ingesting the capsules like on day-1. I did notice I woke up a little more excited than usual, and I did catch myself looking at women on the street a little more than usual… All in all, I was just feeling a bit hornier.

Day-3

Woke up with a major wood, feeling very aroused. I could get my girl to cooperate with me in the morning, but I still beat it in 2x after work, and 1x before sleep. Just felt good and fired up the whole day.

Day-4

I woke up early hard as a rock, had to damn near do a hand stand to take a simple piss. My morning wood lasted a good bit longer than usual, I was able to get my girl to give me some early morning loving. It took me a good while to finish even though I wanted to end things quickly and head to work… I just couldn’t.
My erection lasted a good while longer after sex and I still had a “semi” by the time I was walking out of the shower. Had some spontaneous erections show thought the day. Desire was still very strong

Day-5

Only took the morning pill and skipped the rest. Quite honestly, I don’t really need a libido boost right now. It is holiday season, I have a lot on my plate professionally and personally. Too much to be preoccupied with getting home to have sex. So I decided to discontinue using it for now

My conclusion:

MyoGenX works well at increasing libido and quite nicely too. The increase in libido was slightly noticeable on the second day and very pronounced by third day. I noticed some slight change in the mechanics by the fourth day.
I discontinued use after the 5th day.

Did it raise my Test levels by 200%?

I don’t know because I did not do any blood tests.

But I did experience the same effects I have while injecting testosterone. Although some compounds can give you an increase in sex drive and performance, without actually raising your test levels… There is a study to back the claims that it raises test levels by 200%. So I guess it is up to each person to decide what is what…

Thanks for the feedback bro!

I get the same side effects from MT-2, proviron, and injecting test.. If it does actually increase test levels by 200% I just might have to buy it.. I still want more feedback before i purchase..

Again, feed back appreciated, K to you for posting

T-Matt

If it works in 4 days he should send out samples with enough for 4 days. That would be cheap and would definitely cause people to buy it... that is, if it does indeed work as BRR states.

justinjones1963 said:
I decided to order some MyoGenX since reading the article by GS.

I should have it in by Friday which will be day 21 into my PCT.

My cycle was 250mg sus M/Th & EQ 600mg week.

I had to cut the cycle down on week 6 due to an injury. I am currently running AIFM and have been fine but I did have slight testicle shrinkage. My libido has been fine but I have been a little sluggish. Especially today. I am working long hours and getting little sleep (finals in three weeks) so that is an additional factor to take into condieration so I am attributing the lethargy to my scheudle.

I will take one tab three times per day as directed on the bottle and post results. Since I am not hitting the gym this is an additional factor to take into consideration. Nevertheless, I will post results on how it effects my energy and mental levels. Hopefully it will charge me up going into the final run of this semester.

update?

so for those whose PCT is failing them, and both the AM Dbol method and this MyoGenx are options.... which to choose?

Top Bottom