Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

great update jj, thanks...

we need more updates like this (good or bad)... keep 'em coming!

Thanx for the feed back bro.

I never read your post about the hernia, what happened?

justinjones1963 said:
Weekly Update:

Day 2:
Sunday November 26, 2006

No change and no noticeable effects.

Day 3:
Monday November 27, 2006

Day 4:
Tuesday November 28, 2006

Balls are hanging a little bit more but they are still retracted. I did notice a semi-rigid hard-on in the morning. Aside from that nothing substantial.

Day 5:
Wednesday November 29, 2006

No change

Day 6:
Thursday November 30, 2006

Ball sac is definitely hanging lower. Very noticeable. In the evening I was horny. Not though the roof. I have notice more energy and I note that Wednesday and tonight I can’t get to sleep. Despite getting little or no sleep all week I should be passing out but I have noticeable higher energy levels.

Day 7:
Friday December 1, 2006

Woke up with large morning wood and horny. I am a bit lethargic this morning (slept in a little late to catch up on the past week) but I am feeling rather well and holding up significantly well despite my horrid schedule.

On another note I have not been working out. My hernia has gotten worse and it is not an umbilical hernia (it is higher - can't remember the term). Even coughing makes it pop out significantly. Anyway, I read one post above about having better definition and shape despite working out and I have definitely not noticed that.

I have been taking 3 tabs and will continue to do so. Net update next Friday.

Big Rick Rock said:
Thanx for the feed back bro.

I never read your post about the hernia, what happened?

I was in week 5 or 6 of sus 500mg wk / 600mg EQ. I did deadlifts on Friday and squats on Monday. I was sitting at the desk doing homework and felt something weird on my abs. It didn't hurt at first but something was popping out. I pushed it back in and then did some reading up and came to the conclusion it was a hernia. I had one at birth (umbilical) and figured it was that again. I went to the gym again and it got worse. I went to the ER to get it checked out and they said it was a hernia.

I saw a doc a week or so later and he diagnosed me with a hernia that is higher in the abdominal cavity, which is more unusual than the umbilical. He said it may have been there all along and I just probably made a decent tear when lifting.

After all of this I did notice my abs were very tight the week before. I always stretch but one day my whole abdominal area was very tight. I stretched out as usual and I think it was at that time I tore it. It didn’t hurt or anything but I’ve never felt my abdominal cavity so tight. I didn’t do abs for a few days either because I figured I needed the rest. It was probably a very small tear that got bigger with the heavy lifting the week after. I was training abs three days per week but I would take a day off if I felt I needed to so I guess I just got the short end of the stick. All in all I think it was a combination of the ab workouts, bad genetics and deadlifts or squats.

Also, I went to a PT and the first words out of her mouth were do you use steroids. She said that it is common and she has seen a few cases of the higher abdominal hernia with people on gear. She said that steroids weaken something in the area that can contribute to tears. I haven’t had a chance to read up on it and I didn't bother debating with her on the benefits of AAS use (and of course I denied using).

I'm in school so I cannot get surgery right off so I am getting it done during Christmas. They cannot do laparoscopic surgery because of the nature of the tear but they are using a mesh (and not suturing the abdominal muscles together which takes much longer to recover) so recovery will be about 6 weeks and I'll have a scar.

The funny thing is that a few weeks earlier I was reading an article at the gym about some model that got a hernia over-training her abs. I laughed and said to myself "Dumb bitch...you should stretch before training and know when to cut back." Funny how karma can get you like that lol

The biggest thing is my schedule early next year won't let me do a cycle properly because I have to travel a little which means I ruined my last cycle and I won't have a chance to hit a cycle with 100% dedication until summer. Injuries suck. I have been keeping my diet in check and I have a good mental outlook so the biggest hurdles have been overcome. All I need now is surgery, some recover time, and I'm back in the gym. :chomp:

On a final note I was wearing a belt when deadlifting and doing squats. Just when you think you take care of all of the precautions shit like this happens :worried:

The real kicker is my lifting budy (who doesn't use gear) got a damn hernia doing squats the week after. There must be something in the water at the gym I work out at :rolleyes:

Dayum bro, that sucks...
How long is the recovery after a surgery like that?

justinjones1963 said:
I was in week 5 or 6 of sus 500mg wk / 600mg EQ. I did deadlifts on Friday and squats on Monday. I was sitting at the desk doing homework and felt something weird on my abs. It didn't hurt at first but something was popping out. I pushed it back in and then did some reading up and came to the conclusion it was a hernia. I had one at birth (umbilical) and figured it was that again. I went to the gym again and it got worse. I went to the ER to get it checked out and they said it was a hernia.

I saw a doc a week or so later and he diagnosed me with a hernia that is higher in the abdominal cavity, which is more unusual than the umbilical. He said it may have been there all along and I just probably made a decent tear when lifting.

After all of this I did notice my abs were very tight the week before. I always stretch but one day my whole abdominal area was very tight. I stretched out as usual and I think it was at that time I tore it. It didn’t hurt or anything but I’ve never felt my abdominal cavity so tight. I didn’t do abs for a few days either because I figured I needed the rest. It was probably a very small tear that got bigger with the heavy lifting the week after. I was training abs three days per week but I would take a day off if I felt I needed to so I guess I just got the short end of the stick. All in all I think it was a combination of the ab workouts, bad genetics and deadlifts or squats.

Also, I went to a PT and the first words out of her mouth were do you use steroids. She said that it is common and she has seen a few cases of the higher abdominal hernia with people on gear. She said that steroids weaken something in the area that can contribute to tears. I haven’t had a chance to read up on it and I didn't bother debating with her on the benefits of AAS use (and of course I denied using).

I'm in school so I cannot get surgery right off so I am getting it done during Christmas. They cannot do laparoscopic surgery because of the nature of the tear but they are using a mesh (and not suturing the abdominal muscles together which takes much longer to recover) so recovery will be about 6 weeks and I'll have a scar.

The funny thing is that a few weeks earlier I was reading an article at the gym about some model that got a hernia over-training her abs. I laughed and said to myself "Dumb bitch...you should stretch before training and know when to cut back." Funny how karma can get you like that lol

The biggest thing is my schedule early next year won't let me do a cycle properly because I have to travel a little which means I ruined my last cycle and I won't have a chance to hit a cycle with 100% dedication until summer. Injuries suck. I have been keeping my diet in check and I have a good mental outlook so the biggest hurdles have been overcome. All I need now is surgery, some recover time, and I'm back in the gym. :chomp:

On a final note I was wearing a belt when deadlifting and doing squats. Just when you think you take care of all of the precautions shit like this happens :worried:

The real kicker is my lifting budy (who doesn't use gear) got a damn hernia doing squats the week after. There must be something in the water at the gym I work out at :rolleyes:

Big Rick Rock said:
Dayum bro, that sucks...
How long is the recovery after a surgery like that?

About 6 weeks before I can lift heavy again. I'll start out very light anyway with the major lifts.

They do have new procedures out there that can fix certain hernia's and you will be back to normal within days.

any updates?

njmuscleguy said:
any updates?

Really, the place with the most updates, and ongoing logs is steroid.com. The supplement forum is full of MyoGenX logs, with 100% of the users reporting very good results.

Is the lethargy a possible side effect of increased anabolic activity?

justinjones1963 said:
Weekly Update:

Day 2:
Sunday November 26, 2006

Day 3:
Monday November 27, 2006

Day 4:
Tuesday November 28, 2006

Balls are hanging a little bit more but they are still retracted. I did notice a semi-rigid hard-on in the morning. Aside from that nothing substantial.

Day 5:
Wednesday November 29, 2006

No change

Day 6:
Thursday November 30, 2006

Ball sac is definitely hanging lower. Very noticeable. In the evening I was horny. Not though the roof. I have notice more energy and I note that Wednesday and tonight I can’t get to sleep. Despite getting little or no sleep all week I should be passing out but I have noticeable higher energy levels.

Day 7:
Friday December 1, 2006

Woke up with large morning wood and horny. I am a bit lethargic this morning (slept in a little late to catch up on the past week) but I am feeling rather well and holding up significantly well despite my horrid schedule.

On another note I have not been working out. My hernia has gotten worse and it is not an umbilical hernia (it is higher - can't remember the term). Even coughing makes it pop out significantly. Anyway, I read one post above about having better definition and shape despite working out and I have definitely not noticed that.

I have been taking 3 tabs and will continue to do so. Net update next Friday.

Well let me qualify that last post. I agree with Italian that I am skeptical of supplements , but I still buy them. The ultimate judge of wheather your supplements (or steroids) which make claims of anabolic activity is a tape measure. Just because "symptoms" done show up or some "noticeable effect" appears one day does not mean there the product is not working. You have to try the supplement and try it over an extended period of time and check results then

I wouldn't trust the word of most doctors on supplements or gear. I've went to multiple doctors with a one issue and you can get multiple disgnoses. They can't get it right for what they have been trained in...

As far as human studies go, Merck did human studies on Vioxx but didn't people still die from the drug??? I remember Mr X saying that all studies are misleading. I see where he was coming from with that, but I won't go that far. I like the presence of a study on humans but where the information comes from has alot to do with what is being published.

The whole purpose of Elitefitness is for folks to post thier results of gear , workouts and supps. This thread is your human study.....

Since multiple people have said that they needed to get thier woman to help them with thier morning wood , then it sounds interesting to me.

My comments may have been a little bit out of line, for one I never tried the stuff, but I was basically speaking from my personal experience from past herbs/supplements that were suppose to increase erections, libido, etc.. I just heard a new ad the other day on the radio, something claiming to increase sensation, ejaculation, libido, and make it much harder.. I laughed to myself..

If myogenx is the next best thing, Im ok with it.. I would just like to see results on paper, tests done, proving this stuff is really raising base test levels 200% in humans! I just find it strange, this hasnt been done pryor to releasing it. Maybe it has, just the results were not what was expected..

Top Bottom