Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....

WCP

Elite Mentor
4 days on it now, using it twice per day on pecs and lower abs.

Days 1,2,3 I used a total of a 60mg application to each area.
Today and tomorrow, I will use a total of 120mg per area.

I plan to take 2-3 days off after my 5th day on.

At this point all I can say is....simply amazing.

Ive read, and read about everything posted by Macro and Ulter about this, and as with most things Im always very skeptical and not real apt to jump on just any bandwagon.

But...I figured it was a good price so why not give it a shot.

The difference in the nipple area was almost immediate. It was very noticable within 1/2hr after my 3-4th application.

The effect has not subsided as of yet.

As far as my lower abs are concerned, I really cant guage at this point. I am holding some water (currently on cycle) so that determination will be made later.

Im currently at just a hair over 10%bf.

I just wanted to throw my hat into the ring and say that I am very impressed up to this point.

Peace,
WCP

That's good to hear. I'll be using it in the same manner you are, lower abs and pecs. I'm probably @ 8% right now, hoping to get down to 6 by xmas. I ordered mine last week on Monday I believe. How long before yours came in? I think I did standard mail.

I did the 3 day express I believe..

WCP

P.S. One thing I forgot to mention.....if you have a severe chest/head cold like myself....the potency of the vapors from this stuff will clear you up real quick....just imagine Vicks Vapor Rub for stubborn fat loss...heh..heh..heh..heh..

Sounds awesome buddy! I am gonna order 2 bottles of this stuff for my cutting cycle starting in spring so it looks like it's gonna be a fun ride. Keep us posted on your cycle as well

M18

my two cents...

it's my third day on it now, using it for my pecs... let me just explain the results so far by first saying how i apply the yohimburn to my chest: I "hunch" over and flex my pec in a way which causes the fat to be as visible as possible. i pinch the fat, and put the yohimburn on the fold of fat straight from the dropper. then i use two or three fingers to massage it in.

well, every single time i find that pinch of fat, there is less fat to find. every time i massage the stuff in, i can FEEL that the fat has shrunk. Every time.

can't wait to see the results in a couple weeks!

hey bros,
currently im in the middle of a bulking cycle, so the yohimburn isnt of much use to me now.....although i dont know enough about it to post i was gonna ask a question.....what are u guys opinions for the use of for my girlfriend....i mean to toxic, to dangerous.....of course at a low dosage......any information will be much appreciated!!!!
thanks again

Yo

My wife just finished a cycle using it...she could feel the burn on her ass and thigh..she really enjoyed it and the results are astonishing....( she was also on oxan, t3, eca and low carbs) lots of cardio.....believe me she just remodeled her body...incredible results....wow

Top Bottom