Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....

OH YA. I just started using tonight also and at first i was like "This doesnt burn shit" then 3 minutes later it hit me. My eyes were watering. I'm just using it around the lower chest area. Hope it works.

BTW macro can i actually put it on my nipple? I'm figuring you can but just wanted to double check. Thanks.

Okie one pipette does my abs and my love handles. So 1/2 should easily do both pecs then 1/2 for love handles.

Cure Yes you can.

there are so many threads about Yohimburn so I am not sure if this has been asked already :)

Macro,

can I dilute each dose of Yohimburn with water at a ratio of 1:1, like 1/4 pippette of Yohimburn with 1/4 pippete of water?

The reason that I am asking is that I want to be able to cover the same area, like my abs, with a smaller amount of Yohimburn, because I found that I get the "extreme tiredness" side-effect quite often.

If water is not a good option, is there anything you might recommend?

Thanks.

Millie,

do you just get the "extreme tiredness" when applying to abs.. or do you get it with other areas of application?

the reason that I ask is that with areas where side effects occur at lower dosages often either have VERY good blood flow or have low A2 density.

yes it can be diluted, water is OK.. but may not be the best choice as it MAY, though not necessarily, increase systemic uptake.. aloe vera gel which can be found at health food store is a good choice.

note- you may just be more sensitive to yohimbine.. do you get a similar effect with adipo-K or NYC(if you have tried it)?

after 2 days it seems that my nip areas are actually more swollen or puffy than before. I can tell better when i have a t-shirt on.

I'm guessing this will subsied after 1-2 weeks.

Thanks for the reply Macro :)

nope, I don't get the side effects just from applying Yohimburn on the abs.
I just started using Yohimburn again (along with a low-carb cutting diet) about a week ago and I have been trying to target the applications. I go for 3 days on and 1 day off. The first 3 days I applied in just on the abs. The first day I was ok, the second day I got a mild headache, and the third day I had a mild headache and felt very tired. The second 3 days I applied it just on one of my upper legs and the same thing happened - the second day i got the mild headache; and the third day - a headache and feeling burnt out. And today I am starting on the other leg... :)

Here are my stats (if that would be helpful):
5'3, 125lbs, 13-14%bf

I haven't taken NYC in a few months (it's kinda hard to find here in Canada) and I can't remember if I felt any side effects from it.

Cure said:
after 2 days it seems that my nip areas are actually more swollen or puffy than before. I can tell better when i have a t-shirt on.

I'm guessing this will subsied after 1-2 weeks.

Local water retention is a problem for some.. are you using a 5on 2off schedule?

and is this solely for puffy nipples(varying effectiveness) or is there local fat(usually very effective) as well?

Millie,

you may want to increase the carbs (at least a little).. some women experience low blood sugar effects.. perhaps add some fruits (little insuling response and good for liver glycogen as well)..

let me know if this helps.. otherwise we may need to attack this from a different angle

Top Bottom