Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....

Ok, OK......I'll grudgingly give it a try.

I'll have it in 8-10 days and I'll write a diary like El
Cubano.

I want to see its effectiveness at LOW body-fat percentages.
i.e ME. 6.3%

I just hope I don't stink like Vicks Vapour rub all day... :)

Fonz

The smell is quite pleasant. I know my cats like it b/c they won't leave me alone. All they keep doing is climbing all over me trying to smell it. Now if it would only work like that on women lol

Fonz, Like I have posted before.... it doesn't smell after about 45 minutes and the scent has actually been reduced somewhat now that MP Technologies has tweeked the solution. But admittedly if you take the top off in a room full of people it will still turn heads. :)

I just recieved mine. Thought i would try it out. Only been on it for a couple days now so not really see'ing anything. hope too soon.

But when i first applied the stuff I was like no biggie (wondering about the so-called burn) then it hit. ouch! smell isnt that bad.

by the way. Im under 15%bf.. this too fat to make a difference?

It's going to eliminate fat no matter how much you have, but it will be easier to notice on a body that has less fat to begin with.
A lot of this is explained at www.yohimburn.com/faq.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Bramil and Pumped,

Results will depend on the area applied too. At higher bodyfat levels the results will be most noticeable in areas that are VERY A2 RICH.

What area(s) are you applying to and what is the consistancy of the fat? how "soft"/feminine is the fat? typically the softer/more feminine the fat is the greater the alpha2 density.

I was very skeptical as well, but it really did seem to produce a difference around my nips - my girlfriend is also convinced that the
stuff works as an aphrodisiac on her.

I've heard things for a while about Yohimburn but this thread finally convinced me to try it. I'm at 7.2% bf and it seems most of that is carried on my belly. I'm going to try the trial size first.

Top Bottom