Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....

"I also notice their seem to be no bf and after pics whats up with that? "
Their used to be but the people wanted them removed after they were up for a while because they compete and don't want their pics on this board, for obvious reasons. :)

I don't think you will see a big change in 2 weeks most the time. Some people respond that quickly because they have a lot of Estrogenic fat sitting there. But the average Joe is going to take a month to 6 weeks.
You will never know how fast it works for you by looking at someone elses results. Unless they are your brother and even then there may be differences in results. The storage of the kind of stubborn fat that Yohimburn works on is very individual.

supernav said:

btw: i am absoulstey amazed at how much energy r-ala gives out. Amazing. rs-ala always made me tired and sleepy.

-= nav =-

:p

btw- how old are you? just trying to determine how important age is to "certain" effects and results..

supernav said:
just turned 30.

and now that i'm actually washing the area b4 putting it on ... i'm DEFINATELY noticing a burning feeling. So now i'm going to start seeing what, if any, results are going to start happening. Stay tuned. Same bat time, same bat channel.

-= nav =-

thanks for the feedback

:p

Top Bottom