Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....

One more question, how many pipette are in 4 oz's? and when you ship to canada is that Ups or USPS, cause if its ups ground they charge brokerage :(

There are approximately 150 quarter pipette servings
There are approximately 75 half pipette servings
There are approximately 38 full pipette servings.
Each bottle contains 3100mg of Yohimbine.
Each bottle contains 105ml of solution.
Each quarter pipette contains 20-22 mg of Yohimbine.
Each quarter pipette contains approximately .7ml.

Anabolicfitness sends everything UPS, but Email them regarding brokerage [email protected]

Hey Mac, check mail......

And i think i wanna get some of this shit for my cutting half of the cycle. Could i give ya cash instead of using credit? You know where i am so shippin shouldnt be a prob......either way, let me know whats up.

As far as my email, my thoughts have altered slightly (numerous people are actually supprised with my size increase in my arms, traps, back and shoulders. I guess i just cant really notice the difference as much cuz i see myself everyday!) but i am still curious about my ?...........
Thanx.

RideHard said:
Has anyone tried both YHCL and one of the Cutting Gel products?

Just wondering how they might compare, from everything I have read or seen posted the YHCL sounds way more effective.
Any thoughts?

Go Big-

I tried both, cutting gel was a waist of money. Yohimburn works great.

Take your time Hengst. No need to rush these questions just take a breath, think about what you want to say, and type. It's easy. Really.

i just started some myself...about 5 days ago......i think i need to use more........i agree that the effect on my pecs were almost immediate......ive just been using the reccomended 1/4 pippette.....im going to up it to at least 1/2 pippete per each pec........same with love handles..

One question for Macro though....i know you reccomend 3 days on 2 off......incase of systemic build up...

what exactly is that and how do you know if its happening....I feel like i could just use this shit....straight with no breaks

what do you think

good product so far though....

im using along with my deca/winny.....and adipokinitex/guggulobolic stack....

h19

Hamper19, As long as you have no sides like water retention, headaches, chills, etc. then by all means go ahead and use it everyday. Most people can and do use it daily, the off time is for those who get sides like that.

how can you tell if you are holding water...ive never used test or anything before so im not really used to holding water.....

what are some signs.................oh and i do get chills but i think its from the adipo/guggul stack

thanks for the info though

h19

You will get puffy, almost swollen when you retain water from it. You'll know when/if you see it. You're right about the chills from the adipo stack, you would get them from that first.

Top Bottom