Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....(condensed)

to a certain extent. by limiting estrogen agonism and regulation of the A2(which is why its called estrogenic fat)

secondly arimidex, by decreasing circulating estrgoen, will increase circulation thyroid (t3).. estrogen increases resin uptake by the gland= less circulating.

macrophage69alpha said:
to a certain extent. by limiting estrogen agonism and regulation of the A2(which is why its called estrogenic fat)

secondly arimidex, by decreasing circulating estrgoen, will increase circulation thyroid (t3).. estrogen increases resin uptake by the gland= less circulating.

Thats awesome bro, i wasn't aware of that, thank you.

If i use the 5 day on method and 2 day off, will my body build up a strong tolerance for the YHCL?? Can i start i now and run it through the cycle?

Becuase if a tolerance will build up i will wait to drop the BF a bit first.

M56M

there is NO TOLERANCE to the alpha blockade of Yohimbine.. you may become used to the increased NE levels (which is why the stimulant effects decrease SLIGHTLY) it can be used for extended periods with comparable effectiveness.

macrophage69alpha said:
there is NO TOLERANCE to the alpha blockade of Yohimbine.. you may become used to the increased NE levels (which is why the stimulant effects decrease SLIGHTLY) it can be used for extended periods with comparable effectiveness.

Good Karma for you.

Thank you very much, i will keep you posted on my results this time around also.

M56M

Has anyone tried both YHCL and one of the Cutting Gel products?

Just wondering how they might compare, from everything I have read or seen posted the YHCL sounds way more effective.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
RideHard

Go Big-

Ridehard,

there are quite a few people that have tried both. I would say that probably 99% of those posting found Yohimbine(both topically and orally..orally being less effective than topical with more side effects) vastly superior. (note- I have not actually seen a single post saying that they liked cutting gel better, most found cutting gel to be a waste of money.. though some (very few) liked it

The reason being that cutting gel, which contains aminophylline or theophylline (i forget which), is a very weak beta agonist... this means that it does have some WEAK fatburning properties. its local effects are due to its DIURETIC effects.. it "gets rid" of local water.. temporarily.. It is a poor fat burner, has no "local" fat burning effects" and is basically expensive "topical water pill"... most consider it a waste of money.

Thanks for the info!
I tried cutting gel when it first hit the market and it was only mildly effective. After all the positive remarks I have seen about YHCL I will give it a try towards the end of my var/winny/deca/primo/eq/clen/t3 cycle :)

Thanks again,
RideHard

Go Big-

Top Bottom