Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....(condensed)

It's going to eliminate fat no matter how much you have, but it will be easier to notice on a body that has less fat to begin with.
A lot of this is explained at www.yohimburn.com/faq.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Bramil and Pumped,

Results will depend on the area applied too. At higher bodyfat levels the results will be most noticeable in areas that are VERY A2 RICH.

What area(s) are you applying to and what is the consistancy of the fat? how "soft"/feminine is the fat? typically the softer/more feminine the fat is the greater the alpha2 density.

I was very skeptical as well, but it really did seem to produce a difference around my nips - my girlfriend is also convinced that the
stuff works as an aphrodisiac on her.

I've heard things for a while about Yohimburn but this thread finally convinced me to try it. I'm at 7.2% bf and it seems most of that is carried on my belly. I'm going to try the trial size first.

Macro,

I am not sure if you remember you sent me some of your new carrier when you wanted to have it tested out. Well it worked wonders for me got me lower in BF than ever before, but i was at a decently low BF at the time bc i was at the end of a cycle.

Now i have the same trouble areas back from slacking a bit ...love handles, and some fat on my chest.

I just started a cycle of EQ @ 600mg/week and Enanthate @ 600mg/week for 10 weeks.

Would it be better to wait a few weeks to apply more YHCL or could i use it now to accelerate fat loss in these areas? I know YHCL hits the A2 recpetors and helps break down stubborn fat. But my questions is becuase i know i have stubborn fat in those areas. And those are always the two parts to lag behind when i begin to get near or under 10%.

Thanks bro.

M56M

macrophage69alpha said:
M65M,

are you cutting right now?
since you are using test you might want to consider using arimidex (unless you already are)

Not necessarily cutting but for example. My last cycle was sutanon and EQ. I went from about 185lbs @ 15-16BF% to about 197lbs @ 8-9BF%. So in reality i gained a good amount of muscle, and lost alot of fat. And that wasn't lifting light or on an actual cutting diet, just clean calories, no cardio, and lifting basically heavy all the time.

So i am not to sure if you would consider it cutting, i am eating a good amount just clean.

And yes i am taking arimdex tabs.

What about the YHCL?

M56M

M65M,

either way would be fine.. the results may be more "noticeable" if you begin with a lower bodyfat percentage but the effects in those areas (the A2 rich ones) is the same. The concurrent use of arimidex should help in increasing and maintaining the fat loss.

macrophage69alpha said:
M65M,

either way would be fine.. the results may be more "noticeable" if you begin with a lower bodyfat percentage but the effects in those areas (the A2 rich ones) is the same. The concurrent use of arimidex should help in increasing and maintaining the fat loss.

Arimidex helps you increase fat loss?

M56M

Top Bottom