Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....(condensed)

LewdTenant said:
I enjoyed using Macrophage69alpha's minty fresh applicant so much I bought 3 bottles. Nice to see a version of it combined with the YoHCl already:Yohimburn

Saw excellent results in about 2 weeks. I had puffy nips and they went away in about that time along with some fat.

Lewd
:D

btw- thanks again for your participation in the testing of the solution

will it help me?

i am 5'10'' 240 14-16 % bf i'm bout to star a cutting cycle with clen t3 tren winny and test. i'm doint 30-45 min a day of cardio and eating clean, will this help or am i too fat? also i don't guess you can inject this?
thanks

Ok, OK......I'll grudgingly give it a try.

I'll have it in 8-10 days and I'll write a diary like El
Cubano.

I want to see its effectiveness at LOW body-fat percentages.
i.e ME. 6.3%

I just hope I don't stink like Vicks Vapour rub all day... :)

Fonz

The smell is quite pleasant. I know my cats like it b/c they won't leave me alone. All they keep doing is climbing all over me trying to smell it. Now if it would only work like that on women lol

Fonz, Like I have posted before.... it doesn't smell after about 45 minutes and the scent has actually been reduced somewhat now that MP Technologies has tweeked the solution. But admittedly if you take the top off in a room full of people it will still turn heads. :)

I just recieved mine. Thought i would try it out. Only been on it for a couple days now so not really see'ing anything. hope too soon.

But when i first applied the stuff I was like no biggie (wondering about the so-called burn) then it hit. ouch! smell isnt that bad.

by the way. Im under 15%bf.. this too fat to make a difference?

Top Bottom