Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....(condensed)

Well

I have good news and bad news about Yohimburn, first the good news. Came quickly and I used it for 3 days, on Chest, stomach(love handles) and neck face area. With in 1 day neck and face DEFINTELY looked leaner. The Stomach may have changed abit on 2nd day and no change in chest. Now for the BAD news lastnight when I was posing in front of the mirror(I'm a vein person) I turned to do back and Bicep pose and I hit my bottle of Yohimburn and it poured all over the floor. So no more Yohimburn, and I don't have money to buy anymore. :(

Busta,

SOME of the fat may return over time.. if you expose your body to the same conditions that caused the deposition.. eating too much, not excercising enough, and poor estrogen management. Losing the fat in those areas will help with the last issue (peripheral fats, especially estrogenic related fats, produce aromatase which converts test to estrogen), other things that help are maintining good zinc intake and perhaps a low dose of an aromatase inhibitor...1/4mg of arimdex (this will almost guarantee low estrogen level, but it is not totally necessary).

SO in essence, the very the loss of the fat (which is hard to lose without an A2 blocker like yohimbine) will help you to keep the estrogenic fat off.

Never used it before.

I normally use phlojel+Yohimbe HCL powder. Works well.

But, I'd guess I'd be curious to see the difference in
carrier effectiveness between Yohimburn and Phlojel+YOH
HCL powder before this march break.

The Par Deus vs Macro thread on carrier effectiveness,
had me a bit skeptical regarding the carrier choices.

Fonz

part of the NEW yohimburn FAQ

btw- if you have any questions you want answered put them in this thread :)

How is Yohimburn applied?

It is applied directly to the area where you have stubborn fat pockets. You use the pipette to squirt a measured amount onto the skin, which you then rub in.

Is there anything that I need to do to prepare my skin for the application?

1. you should exfoliate the area, at least 2 to 3 times per week. Exfoliation gets rid of the dead surface layer of skin that may hinder your results.

2. you should apply to clean skin, usually after a shower. If not applying after a shower, just rub the application site with a warm wet cloth or rag.

How much should I apply?

This really varies a lot. People’s response and tolerance to Yohimbine varies. Generally, most people use between 3/4 and 1 full pipette per application. This equates to roughly 60-80mg. However, when beginning your treatment with Yohimburn you should start with a quarter pipette per application and work you way up to a comfortable dose. If you start to notice side effects; which include headache, chills, or excessive tiredness... you are taking too much. Most people don't experience these effect until well over 1 pipette. Some people can apply two or three pipettes without any side effects. These are just general guidelines, you must decide what is too much or too little for you.

HOW MANY SERVINGS OR APPLICATIONS ARE THERE IN A BOTTLE?
There are approximately 150 quarter pipette servings
There are approximately 75 half pipette servings
There are approximately 38 full pipette servings.
Each bottle contains 3100mg of Yohimbine.
Each bottle contains 105ml of solution.
Each quarter pipette contains 20-22 mg of Yohimbine.
Each quarter pipette contains approximately .7ml.

S O HOW LONG WILL A BOTTLE LAST ME?

It really depends on how much you use and the frequency of use but a bottle typically last 4-6 weeks, especially if using the 4-5 ON / 1-2 OFF pattern of use, described below. But it can last longer if you are just using on small areas or shorter if you like using higher doses or don't use the ON/OFF pattern.

How often should I apply Yohimburn?

Once or twice a day. Though some people like to apply it more often. When applying more often you must be aware of the fact that Yohimbine builds up in your system and the above side effects may “sneak” up on you with more frequent dosing. Some people like to dose more frequently, but if you do just keep this in mind.

CAN I APPLY IT EVERY DAY?

Yes . But we recommend that it be applied 4 to 5 days ON and then 1-2 days OFF. This pattern allows for higher doses and helps with both systemic build up and the water retention that sometimes accompanies Yohimburn use. Many people use it for weeks straight and really enjoy taking it this way. However, most people generally feel better with this ON/OFF pattern of use and the results are more apparent on the days off.

HOW LONG UNTIL I SEE RESULTS?

It varies and depends upon a lot of factors. The three main factors are diet, exercise and water retention. But results can been seen in as little as 5 days of use. However, the BEST picture of results is after you stop using Yohimbine and what water retention, if any, you have recedes. This can take up to 2 weeks, but usually any excess water is gone by a week after cessation.

ARE THE RESULT PERMANENT OR JUST TEMPORARY?

The results are "permanent" loss of fat, not just temporary losses of water which is sadly the basis for many fat loss products. The permanent is in " " because as with any fat loss if you overeat or are exposed to the same biochemical environment, usually in conjunction with the overeating, fat can return. But is as permanent as any other fat loss. In another section we will deal with managing estrogen, which is important for both men and women.

I enjoyed using Macrophage69alpha's minty fresh applicant so much I bought 3 bottles. Nice to see a version of it combined with the YoHCl already:Yohimburn

Saw excellent results in about 2 weeks. I had puffy nips and they went away in about that time along with some fat.

Lewd

Top Bottom