Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....(condensed)

I just started my diet today along with winny for 7 weeks, at what time should I begin with the yohimburn?
Also would it benefit a woman who's basically a newbie to the word "exercise & fitness" who wants to tighten up abit due to pregnancy 2 yrs ago etc. Or would it be a waste?

I just got mine in today. I put my first application on about an hour ago. I don't give a shit how well the stuff works, it makes my nipples feel niiiiice. Of course the fat loss will be a plus also.:)

Re: Sounds great

gethard1 said:
but how many tubes is required for correct usage??

really depends on individual response, # of sites used, size of sites used, amount of female(A2 rich) fats, and tolerance to yohimbine.

most people start out with a quarter pippette twice a day and work their way up to find a comfortable dosage.

with smaller areas a quarter pippette may be all that is necessary.. when used on fatty nipples for example... though most people prefer to use more.. to get wider area of application and additional stimulatory benefits.

I am sorry I missed this post earlier. I am glad to see vets, especially the knowledgeable, "hard to impress", guys who have seen it all, type vets like WCP are taking the time to write about their experiences with Yohimburn.
If a product is going to make claims about it's effectiveness it had better live up them in the "proving grounds" which are the boards like this one.
I am happy to see Yohimburn has lived up to the name. Thanks again.

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners-c35/YohimFlame-p304.html

When macrophage69alpha first wanted to test out his new carrier i volunteered and he sent me a bottle. When i was done with it i could not believe how well it worked. I used it on my love handles and pecs. I have always hand trouble with my love handles, after using it and dieting i couldn't believe that it actually worked as well as it was advertised, i mean how often does that happen. This shit is fucking awesome, and i reccomend it to any body with low BF.

M56M

Top Bottom