Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....(condensed)

You will get puffy, almost swollen when you retain water from it. You'll know when/if you see it. You're right about the chills from the adipo stack, you would get them from that first.

macrophage69alpha said:
Millie,

you may want to increase the carbs (at least a little).. some women experience low blood sugar effects.. perhaps add some fruits (little insuling response and good for liver glycogen as well)..

let me know if this helps.. otherwise we may need to attack this from a different angle

Thanks again Macro,

this sounds like a good idea, I will give it a try and I will let you know how it goes.

The thing is that with my first bottle of Yohimburn, I wasn't applying it just to 1 area for a few days, like I am doing now. The applications were more spread out, something like day 1 - both hamstrings; day 2 - both quads; day 3 - glutes; day 4 - abs; then 2 days off and then the same cycle again. And I didn't get those side effects, but it took about 3 weeks before I noticed visible results. I decided to try a different approach this time and target 1 area at a time. Is it possible that I am just more sensitive to yohimbine when I get more of it in just 1 body part?

Well, I will increase my daily carb intake by adding fruit to my diet and see if that helps. I hope it does because with these targeted applications I am seeing results way faster :D

Millie,

It may be that continual use in the same bodypart, for some, may result in higher systemic levels of yohimbine, either due to saturation of the tissue, systemic build up or to A2 effects on blood flow.. ie when you apply it to the same area you get some systemic uptake from the second application and from the area where some remains, which is slowly being released(some reduced to 11-oh and some as yohimbine=more stimulatory/sides) as well, from initial application.

the fruit should help but if it does not we can look into designing a pattern for you that allows for more intensive use without the buildup.

Just applied my first application. Roughly 3/4 of a pep.
I was wondering what all the fuss was about when all of a sudden..... Awwwooo this stuff is icy hot!

I hope this stuff does the business. I've been dieting months and doing cardio, and I'm begining to wonder if I have ANY abs!

Come on Yohimburn show me what yo can do....!;)

Well, just got my 2 bottles. So, in 2-3 days I'll be doing:

1. 75mg in the AM and 75mg in the PM 5-on/2-off

For 4 weeks. Followed by:

2. 113mg in the AM and 113mg in the PM until done.

As your BF goes way down, more YOH is needed.
(This has been my experience).

I'm also going to test wether Capoten+Yohimburn is
better than Yohimburn alone.

In theory Capoten should let you decrease your Yohimburn
dosage, yet still let you achieve the same effect as
a higher YOH dosage.
Capoten btw, is an A2 DOWN-REGULATOR which is mainly
used for low BP.

Fonz

Fonz said:

I'm also going to test wether Capoten+Yohimburn is
better than Yohimburn alone.

In theory Capoten should let you decrease your Yohimburn
dosage, yet still let you achieve the same effect as
a higher YOH dosage.
Capoten btw, is an A2 DOWN-REGULATOR which is mainly
used for low BP.

Fonz

Please try to keep us updated on how the Capoten works out for you. I've read the 3 or so articles about it in Dirty Dieting and have been wondering about it myself. The way it is explained in those articles makes it sound very interesting but I just wonder why no one has tried it yet. Maybe they did but just got no reports so that is the reason I've read nothing about it?

EngiCream

ulter said:
Fonz, where are you planning to use it?

All on the hams, thighs and ham-glute tie-ins.
None on the abs. I have no need. My fat distribution
is just weird I guess.

Fonz

Top Bottom