Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My take on sarms s4

i agree, i aint to hot on s4 due to the vision sides,it me thats a MAJOR side, and i wish to avoid.

ostra and gw is another story. i love both from sarmssearch.

Im ordering this soon.

What do you guys think of this for my PCT
1 bottle unleashed and pct combo pac
hcgenerate es

After pct run bridge. Then in the future helladrol :O

I have a question, I've been researching SARMS for months now and am real confused. Most if not all I've read here and other forums on how SARMS are great because they work on making you stronger, full of energy and free of the damaging effects of AAS,etc. But WHY do I continue to see post after post of people on these boards talk about taking SARMS as PCT after a cycle of liver damaging, and many other nasty side effect laden AAS????? Don't get me wrong I've taken a few cycles in my time but what I've been reading and I've been reading for months now makes me scratch my head with the "well intentioned" advice and opinions. Why the Hell would one be so enthusiastic about the safe alternative to AAS to be taken PCT/bridge of AAS's?????? Please enlighten me and trust me I'm 53 and have been around the block a million times and well educated in biology and endocrinology.

I have a question, I've been researching SARMS for months now and am real confused. Most if not all I've read here and other forums on how SARMS are great because they work on making you stronger, full of energy and free of the damaging effects of AAS,etc. But WHY do I continue to see post after post of people on these boards talk about taking SARMS as PCT after a cycle of liver damaging, and many other nasty side effect laden AAS????? Don't get me wrong I've taken a few cycles in my time but what I've been reading and I've been reading for months now makes me scratch my head with the "well intentioned" advice and opinions. Why the Hell would one be so enthusiastic about the safe alternative to AAS to be taken PCT/bridge of AAS's?????? Please enlighten me and trust me I'm 53 and have been around the block a million times and well educated in biology and endocrinology.

I check out this board when I want to learn about new/latest/best AAS cycles and stacks. How to properly run a PCT for such cycles or what's the new findings on old and new research chems.

So if you have SARMs in one hand and a proper AAS cycle in the other hand, you're not going to find debates on here about choosing one hand over the other (well you might) but you will find people discussing how to put those hands together for the best results possible.

I check out this board when I want to learn about new/latest/best AAS cycles and stacks. How to properly run a PCT for such cycles or what's the new findings on old and new research chems.

So if you have SARMs in one hand and a proper AAS cycle in the other hand, you're not going to find debates on here about choosing one hand over the other (well you might) but you will find people discussing how to put those hands together for the best results possible.

To me at 53, the only proper AAS cycle would be a safe non-methylated or straight T.
Still where do SARMs play a role standalone or in conjunction with T? I've been on many different Oral's over 20 years and don't kid yourself some of you may be young now but methylated AAS are and will kill you before your time no matter what BS OTC PCT they're selling. DMZ standalone almost put me in the hospital and I was on CEL Cycle Support, Liv52ds, yada yada. My bloods are thankfully great now a year later but 17a's can kiss my a$$!

I am trying to stop all aas accept hrt because I am 52. Doing a sarms cycle right now and loving it. I will probably never do another aas other then the hrt test. I am using lgd, s4 and ge

Over 50 kicking ass and loving life. Being fit, strong,
healthy and sexy can last a life time. Enjoy every moment of yours!

Hey guys I am new to the forum. I am not ready to try anabolic's considering I am only 19 years old. I've been reading up on peptides and sarms. They seem like they produce pretty good results without all the sides. What products would you guys recommend for a guy trying to put on some mass. Thanks guys

Hey guys I am new to the forum. I am not ready to try anabolic's considering I am only 19 years old. I've been reading up on peptides and sarms. They seem like they produce pretty good results without all the sides. What products would you guys recommend for a guy trying to put on some mass. Thanks guys

i would not use any sarms product till you were over 21 except gw 501516. it causes no supression or sides

Top Bottom